Pair gets 35 years for terrorizing party with Confederate flags

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This is probably the single most fair and just verdict in American history. These cacs issued murderous threats, aimed loaded guns at children and threatened to kill everybody at the party, including the children, just like AL Qaeda. What they did is terrorism. They deserve more than 30 years because that's what a black man would get in the same situation.

Never mind. I didn't know all that. Fry em. Black man would have got 100 years and 2 extra life sentences.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dumb shyt, that's dumb shyt. Some black people stick too tightly to Christianity and the value of forgiveness, even in the bible, motherfukkers would violate and get slaughtered mercilessly. For some reason we value forgiveness more than anything else and the reason why is because acceptance is usually followed after forgiveness, as in she's yearning for white acceptance. I could give a damn if those devils got beheaded, her child's life was threatened.. what if a gun went off on accident? Silly shyt, she could forgive all she wants them cacs still don't care for you. Slave mentality

The fear of Hell and White Supremacy did a number on us :wow: Its embedded in our psyches. We gotta lose that because its definitely not returned.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Black people really need to get off that forgiveness bullshyt :hhh:

When people shoot up a mosque or threaten to blow up a jewish center u don't see them nikkas coming out saying they forgive them, black people the only ones that do that shyt :francis:
Leftover christian shyt from slavery:manny:nikkas think they goin to heaven when they die. It was beat into our heads to love and forgive our slave masters for hundreds of years. You would think nikkas would realize we ain't slaves no more and do away with the shyt since they have the option of doing that and their ancestors didn't but whatever :pachaha:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That's alot of years damn

Bet they thought they could get off
OP's title and I noticed a lot of news stories are purposely not putting all the information about this in the headline.

Based on OP's title, it makes it sound like they got years for going up to some black kids and waving their flag in their face.

They took out a shotgun and threaten to shoot the kids while calling them ******s.

I'm kind of annoyed this is the narrative being pushed because now this gives this racists cacs who don't read past the headline ammo along the lines of "THEY GOT 30 YEARS FOR FREE SPEECH. fukkING PC Police" and the real crime is buried in the story.

:hhh:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:coffee: the White judge Presiding in this case for once did good on the sentencing....

Would have been nice if he convicted all of them, since they was all in on it....

Sickened by these nikkas out here forgiving these demons.. :scust: even in the face of death they forgiving them...
I don't even see why cacs hate us.

We're the perfect pets:mjgrin:

If cacs were as smart as they think they are they would be using black women and men to their advantage in every single facet of life.

Daps
the title is a bit misleading here as neither person was sentenced to 30+ years in prison. the guy was sentenced to 13 years and his lady got 6.

also, Douglas county is a majority-minority county now so this kind of sentence was mandatory if that judge wants to get re-elected. i personally think the punishment should have been stiffer.
Political move but what are you gonna do? Good for those cacs regardless.

Daps
Dumb shyt, that's dumb shyt. Some black people stick too tightly to Christianity and the value of forgiveness, even in the bible, motherfukkers would violate and get slaughtered mercilessly. For some reason we value forgiveness more than anything else and the reason why is because acceptance is usually followed after forgiveness, as in she's yearning for white acceptance. I could give a damn if those devils got beheaded, her child's life was threatened.. what if a gun went off on accident? Silly shyt, she could forgive all she wants them cacs still don't care for you. Slave mentality
I HATE when I see that shyt. Threaten me and my family and I'm dancing and celebrating all the court room rubbing it in your face that your freedom is gone.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
No one read the article? It's combined 35 years, 20 for the dude and 15 for the chick.

And much less for time actually served.

Daps
People need to look up the word "apology" in the dictionary :dahell:
No single part of that was an apology. She was basically saying everyone else was doing it but not me.

We got black people crying in court forgiving these cacs and they aint even apologizing for it :dead:
Black people need to realize that Christianity was and is a tool used to make us docile idiots.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I'm going to write them letters of some fukked up shyt, they gonna be happy to receive the letter but once they read the contents it's gonna fukk up their day

Daps
I call them cacxicans. I work with a lot of them. They try to fit with that redneck cac culture; drive pickups, rock camo, dip tobacco etc. Mind you, they don't gotta dress like cholos and shyt, but adopting a culture from a group that wants to send your ass back across the border is :scust:
That's the power of white supremacy. People don't care about it until they start getting negatively affected even still people are on that forgiveness tip. Everyone wants appease to hop on that cac train.:scust:

Daps
The fear of Hell and White Supremacy did a number on us :wow: Its embedded in our psyches. We gotta lose that because its definitely not returned.
It's ironic seeing some black people who love to flex how woke they are while clutching to their bible with an over eagerness to forgive cacs for everything. I remember when I was in college and this guy checked my knowledge on black history and dropped some valuable insights only to ruin it by begging me to follow him to church and be enlightened by the lord. :scust:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they get raped so much their colon prolapses and becomes infected with maggots and leads to wearing a colostomy bag and then a judge mercifully shortens their sentence
And then the night before they're due to be released they are shanked dozens of times and left to bleed out slowly and painfully , long enough to realize they'll never see the world again