Pair gets 35 years for terrorizing party with Confederate flags

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:coffee: the White judge Presiding in this case for once did good on the sentencing....

Would have been nice if he convicted all of them, since they was all in on it....

Sickened by these nikkas out here forgiving these demons.. :scust: even in the face of death they forgiving them...

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The forgiveness shyt makes it crystal clear why Christianity was pushed to black folks so hard
That New Testament version anyway. White America has never practised that type of Christianity in its entire existence, it's always been fire and brimstone, and eye for eye with them Cacs. Black folk need to get on THAT hardline tip.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
...reading down the page looking like this, until i got to this part...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"One party attendee Hyesha Bryant clutched her chest and told the couple she forgave them, and had 'no hate' in her heart."
Here's a picture of the doofus. Probably crying tears of pity for the cave savages.
nintchdbpict000305268449.jpg

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They issued terrorist threata and aimed loaded guns at children for political and racial genocidal purposes. The terrorism and precedent for terrorism in US courts is 30+ years. In a fair America this is what these redneck terrorists deserve. A black man doing the same would serve life.

I knew the shyt i read couldnt be right... :comeon: You dont get that much time & call it terrorizing for just waving a flag... They forgot to mention it was at a residence, weapons were in play, children were grabbed & threats were made... Forgot to mention there were others charged & not brought up...

Tried to make it about a couple, who werent themselves & shoulda walked away... But got harshly sentenced :camby:...