Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

see. Now Saraya needs the grammar lesson.

Skye Blue's ass. This is the place where that possessive apostrophe goes.

Skye got the correction for free. I'm taxing Saraya's flat ass. Especially after her dipshyt boyfriend tried to insult trans people and ended up backdoor-offending black folk.

British school system fails another one :francis: Be English and skip learning English to take bumps on your head in the family wrestling ring, bruvettes

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
see. Now Saraya needs the grammar lesson.

Skye Blue's ass. This is the place where that possessive apostrophe goes.

Skye got the correction for free. I'm taxing Saraya's flat ass. Especially after her dipshyt boyfriend tried to insult trans people and ended up backdoor-offending black folk.

British school system fails another one :francis: Be English and skip learning English to take bumps on your head in the family wrestling ring, bruvettes

This implies she went to school at some point, and considering her parents are carnie as…

*Looks around for Sweet Saraya so I don’t get stabbed*

… Carnie as hell, I don’t see that having happened

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We now have to sit through a Saraya reign until Mercedes is fully healthy and they can run a "You tried to end my career but look at me now" feud.
I’m sure that’s going to go over real well with the women’s locker room.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure that’s going to go over real well with the women’s locker room.

Why wouldn't it? Despite how trash Saraya is, I think most of them respect her as a "pioneer" and inspiration, and are happy she was able to come back from that injury.

There's no real beef with her and Mercedes, but it would be a huge fumble to not try to run that as a storyline.