Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Silly bytch :mjlol:

Why snowman make her go out there like that tho?

TK is like one of those Japanese soldiers that were found hiding in the jungle for decades after WW2 was over thinking they were still at war.
bushlaugh.png

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't think he made her say that.

She was just trying to fit in with all the other WWE rejects.

If anything they gave her wayyyyy too much leeway.

They stuck with her through sex tapes, defiling belts, drugs, domestic violence, and a ton of other bullshyt, while she couldn't even wrestle herself.

Vince screwed a LOT of people, but she aint one of them.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps

and who gives a shyt?

people around here hate on Charlotte, but this chick right here is by far and large the most overrated and over-hyped female arguably of all time.

WWE even had her as a "judge" on Tough Enough alongside Daniel Bryan and Hulk Hogan whenever she was only like 21-years old ... WTF.

what is her experience and credentials to DESERVE that type of hype? because her parents wrestled?... that's not enough.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
and who gives a shyt?

people around here hate on Charlotte, but this chick right here is by far and large the most overrated and over-hyped female arguably of all time.

WWE even had her as a "judge" on Tough Enough alongside Daniel Bryan and Hulk Hogan whenever she was only like 21-years old ... WTF.

what is her experience and credentials to DESERVE that type of hype? because her parents wrestled?... that's not enough.
You forget Americans are so easily impressed by a British accent :francis:

If this broad was from Oklahoma, nobody'd give a fukk about her. :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
and who gives a shyt?

We get it, you have a constant erection for the Chuckster. :hhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don’t know what I was thinking when I said she was “good in the ring.” She’s average at best. :huhldup:
Remember when her feud with AJ was supposed to be the Rock/Austin feud for women? They proceeded to have one of the worst botch filled matches on the main roster :russ: . Paige's best main roster match will always be against Naomi at MITB.