Paige is GOD AWFUL.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
She's still attractive, she could get a sponsor.

But being seen in public out

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad she is acting in supporting role and Toni is the focal piece right now. In her era she was decent but nowadays there's just so many good females she can't hold a candle. Mix in that she didn't wrestle for years, as well as probably will be timid in all her actions. Maybe she can hit a stride in a years time after she gets more comfortable but for now keep her in that manager role supporting the other 2 members. If all she brings is being the name recognition from WWE, then that's how she has to be used.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm glad she is acting in supporting role and Toni is the focal piece right now. In her era she was decent but nowadays there's just so many good females she can't hold a candle. Mix in that she didn't wrestle for years, as well as probably will be timid in all her actions. Maybe she can hit a stride in a years time after she gets more comfortable but for now keep her in that manager role supporting the other 2 members. If all she brings is being the name recognition from WWE, then that's how she has to be used.
She's never going to hit a stride. She's years older with a career threatening injury waiting to happen at any moment.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Tony going to put the belt on this bytch at all out isn’t he? :mjlol:

Last edited: