Paige is GOD AWFUL.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Haven't watched the show yet and not sure if I will given all the football that is about to be on my TV screen. But, if I read the finish the way it seems. Why even put the belt on Shida in the first place? Like Paige could have just as easily did all this and took the belt off of Storm and cause the apparent rift in the Outcasts but instead they book a hot shot of the belt?

Because that guy in the crowd held up that sign & it got attention. Shida won the belt & then main evented a couple shows to get people to leave Khan alone.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Haven't watched the show yet and not sure if I will given all the football that is about to be on my TV screen. But, if I read the finish the way it seems. Why even put the belt on Shida in the first place? Like Paige could have just as easily did all this and took the belt off of Storm and cause the apparent rift in the Outcasts but instead they book a hot shot of the belt?
Tony was rewarding her for being his rock during the pandemic
a pioneer of what?

because she wrestled in the WWE 10 years ago and wasnt a diva?

this aint the WWE. womens wrestling was already poppin outside of the WWE. that stuff should not be honored in AEW. it makes them look 2nd-rate.

if AEW is gonna honor women from other companies, it should be the TNA knockouts, but when they get an ex-knockout, they treat them like chit,

desptie packing Wembley stadium, you still come off looking 2nd-rate to the un-trained eye, because of stuff like this.
Nah, you heard DMD talking about The Bellas & people like that.

All of these broads grew up worshiping WWE women.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Im not database doctor so if she wants to wrestle more matches and feels.like she can then go at it girl

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I'm a huge fan of Paige. I love her. I love her mom. I've wrestled her mom before actually," Baker told Sportskeeda. "But she's such an inspirational female. That girl has gone through it all and she's still, pardon my swearing, but she's such a bad b---h and she has that everything roll off your back energy. You can't get to her. You know what I'm saying? She holds her head high and her in a wrestling ring again, if I'm not in the match, I want to be ringside watching it because she was one of my favorites to watch. Her energy. I mean she would come out and do the sideways skip up the ramp. It made me so excited. I used to play her entrance music in my car. So, I'm a big fan."

Not a pioneer or inspiration to all the women wrestlers poppin' who are better than her now btw :lolbron:

If you wanna go further back Trish and Lita regarded like that for Paige's generation, despite them being pretty awful wrestlers.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Paige and AJ pioneers of the :flabbynsick: of woman wrestlers got over more based on thot antics in and out of storyline than their botch filled matches

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Paige and AJ pioneers of the :flabbynsick: of woman wrestlers got over more based on thot antics in and out of storyline than their botch filled matches
I think you mean The Bellas
stQnTSm.png