Atlanta
CESrhgjWoAEVI4B.jpg

:yeshrug::francis:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its unrealistic to expect to win the next 2 games in cleveland, but I feel we can steal 1. All we would have to do is win at home game 5 to make things interesting:ld:

From there, the pressure would be on cleveland to win game 6. Similar to what happened between clipp/rockets.

shump and jr smith are due to cool off. I know the chances are slim but these the same damn hawks that bounced back down 1-2 vs the wizards. At least, thats the way ima look at it:mjcry:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well brehs seems like they're already adjusting the mic for the fat lady. She's not ready to sing yet but she's in the dressing room powdering her nose. All you can do is win one or two out of pride, now. Sorry @The ADD . Tough to comebak out of an 0-2 hole when the 2 losses were at home.

And I dont know why people are starting to question coach Bud as if he's not the one that got you this far in the first place. People aren't calling him out directly but listening to the radio all these fans bytching about why player X and player Y (ie. Mike Scott) haven't gotten PT is basically questioning the coach's rotations thus coaching decision. Especially not with all those injuries.
You guys had a good run and have a good foundation for the future. :salute:
South-East division battles will be quite entertaining once my team (Miami Heat) get our sh!t together next year:jawalrus:

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Biggest coaching error Bud made this season was resting guys for the last month, month & a half of games and expecting us to get it back right before the playoffs. In retrospect that wasn't that smart and you can see that in how disjointed we are on the court...also it didn't really keep us that well rested (Jeff Schultz of the AJC is already copping pleas about us being fatigued for the reason were playing so poorly) or keep us injury free.

Bottom line is were just not as good a team as CLE. We were better during the regular season but now it's not even close