Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Boys played with heart tonight...it's fukked up that the only thing we got is moral victories but we played hard tonight. Didn't like the shot selection down the stretch or in overtime, but :manny:

I just hope we get one, but if not, this was still the best season in Hawks history

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Touch Me Teague Me
3X10HrY.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Proud of the boys:mjcry:
Yea I feel like we were robbed for a chance to even compete. I came to the realization last night that we should keep the core we have now and just keep adding pieces. the way they was going hard at white boy from the Cavs I was like :ohhh: these guys really play hard for each other. They've only been together 2 years and already are a 60 win team that made the conference finals. Let's see how far they can go. I really think we can win a championship next year.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Yea I feel like we were robbed for a chance to even compete. I came to the realization last night that we should keep the core we have now and just keep adding pieces. the way they was going hard at white boy from the Cavs I was like :ohhh: these guys really play hard for each other. They've only been together 2 years and already are a 60 win team that made the conference finals. Let's see how far they can go. I really think we can win a championship next year.

Yea. Under no circumstances do I want this core to break up. Last yr we were out after the first round, this yr the conference finals. I kno were all frustrated with how this series has gone but this team has done a great job...were a couple pieces away from legitimately winning a title and we've got a great coach, new ownership...I'd say keep it together and keep building

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I agree, but Korver needs to come off the bench. He has proven to be too easily taken out of the game for the offense to be built around him

We need to grab a Wes Matthews/Danny Green type SG and a cheap big or two
I wanna draft Devin Booker hopefully he's there at 15. He's too young to contribute right away tho.