Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Don't be so hard on your critics. I legit thought ya'll could make it to the finals. But when play offs rolled around ya'll stopped playing like a 60 win team. At one point your team seemed unstoppable. But post season no wins came convincingly. We clown ya'll, but speaking for myself it's in good nature. Nothing to hang ya'll head about. Any team no longer in the offs that wouldn't want to have ya'll season is either lying or tanking... Just call it humble pie and when its all said and done I hope ya'll make the necessary moves this off season.
I do it mainly cause of fun considering they stunted the whole fickin season

I even dapped and repped the fellas when they mad ethe ecf...but they got cocky again and the effer had to be released

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yall need a offensively leader badddddly

Ysll better check the couch cushion and see if jimmy butler would be willing to play

Cause middleton aint gon cut it

I would offer jimmy whatever he wants. let demarre walk and let thabo take his place. Draft a wing like oubre to develop. That way korver can be our sniper off the bench.:banderas:

Resign paul millsap if we cant get gasol/monroe/lopez. We have the cap to do it. :ohlawd:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I would offer jimmy whatever he wants. let demarre walk and let thabo take his place. Draft a wing like oubre to develop. That way korver can be our sniper off the bench.:banderas:

Resign paul millsap if we cant get gasol/monroe/lopez. We have the cap to do it. :ohlawd:
Yall not winning with gasol or montoe and unless its brook lopez then no wya there either

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I do it mainly cause of fun considering they stunted the whole fickin season

I even dapped and repped the fellas when they mad ethe ecf...but they got cocky again and the effer had to be released

I know, Likewise! I always offered congrats and even condolences when Thabo got hurt. But the majority (not all) of them rather act funnystyle instead of being gracious. that's why things are the way the are now.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I know, Likewise! I always offered congrats and even condolences when Thabo got hurt. But the majority (not all) of them rather act funnystyle instead of being gracious. that's why things are the way the are now.
They brought it on themselves no doubt they wanted that spurs east label

They must not have seen how spurs got direspected fkr losing to the clippers

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Well now we dont have to force it to korver anymore. He was shooting poorly and he was allowing his assignment to torch us. Him not playing should be an improvement defensively at the sg position at least:francis: