Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I don't know if I can take watching this team get destroyed on the boards in the playoffs next year. That shyt is cool in the regular season but not in the playoffs. I'd have no issue with it if we were scoring more efficiently.

And we need more talent period. It's obvious the bench has a bunch of deadweight on it. Korver has to come off the bench. Rebounding is in dire need of upgrading. It could mean bringing in a starting Center and moving Al to the PF spot. Who knows. If a good GM is hired, we'll be in a good position for improvements.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know some of yall about to jump off a cliff but I feel good about next year. Coach Bud has proven he can take limited talent and get more out of them than anyone thought was possible. We got a legit big coming next year, hopefully we can pick up a wing with some speed and we will be right back deep in the playoffs again next year.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I know some of yall about to jump off a cliff but I feel good about next year. Coach Bud has proven he can take limited talent and get more out of them than anyone thought was possible. We got a legit big coming next year, hopefully we can pick up a wing with some speed and we will be right back deep in the playoffs again next year.
Not happy but I've been through way worse with this organization.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We need Thabo and a true big C

Ain't over
#believe

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Great fukkin season fellas. I dont care what none of these coli haters say. Year two of a rebuild we won 60 and made it to the "final four". A couple tweaks and this will continue for years to come.

Gonna cop the new jerseys when we get them:salute:

Last edited:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Great fukkin season fellas. I dont care what none of these coli haters say. Year to of a rebuild we won 60 and made it the "final four". A couple tweaks and this will continue for years to come.

Gonna cop the new jerseys when we get them:salute:
Hell yeah...year 3 gonna be epic.. they thought we made em mad this year...they ain't seen shyt.. Hawks , the city and SET Will continue to get stronger.

Horrible ending but I wouldn't trade this season for anything.. Greatest hawks season ever

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:yeshrug: We got to the ECF. Changes need to be made. Monroe needs to be signed in place of Millsap. Teague might get flipped for 6th pick and Nik S. We bring Edy Tavares.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hell yeah...year 3 gonna be epic.. they thought we made em mad this year...they ain't seen shyt.. Hawks , the city and SET Will continue to get stronger.

Horrible ending but I wouldn't trade this season for anything.. Greatest hawks season ever
We gonna have to make some changes but we got a future.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not gonna throw dirt on y'all like that... U did your thing this year with a group of role players and had a season that came outta no where. shyt was an embarrasing way to lose but gotta come back stronger next year:salute:

Wish my Knicks get as far as you guys.We got a lot of work... Y'all just need a few pieces to change.