Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I know we have Sefo but we might new to add another perimeter defender. Trading Teague an resigning mill sap and Carroll is a priority IMO

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lose sap and sign Wesley Matthews on the low :yeshrug: I know I'm in the minority but Eric gordon was a top 5 shooter this year..maybe bud can get him back to that 22 point scorer.

Teague improves every year I think he'll be borderline all star again but he also is our biggest trade piece with his contract. I'm ready to see this team grow with Schroeder I love teague but I'd love a championship or team with heart more:beli:

Teague is not taking us no where. He's had the same problem since college. He just doesn't show and he does it at the most random times.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Joe contract is a beast so that's not an option. Gerald Green ain't worth signing in our system. He has low BBIQ.

It expires after the 2015-2016 season and it's not like Atlanta draws FA's.
If you guys truly want to be a title contender, there's two options.

1. You have to bottom out and tank. If you don't want to tank because of a possible weak draft in 2016, then make one last run for 2016, then trade Teague and let Horford walk next off-season.

2. Try to go for that home run trade. There's not that many guys to go after that the Hawks can get. Joe is one of those guys who may be available and he addresses a need(guy who can create offense for himself and others), and it wouldn't take much to get him(at best a 1st rounder).

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It expires after the 2015-2016 season and it's not like Atlanta draws FA's.
If you guys truly want to be a title contender, there's two options.

1. You have to bottom out and tank. If you don't want to tank because of a possible weak draft in 2016, then make one last run for 2016, then trade Teague and let Horford walk next off-season.

2. Try to go for that home run trade. There's not that many guys to go after that the Hawks can get. Joe is one of those guys who may be available and he addresses a need(guy who can create offense for himself and others), and it wouldn't take much to get him(at best a 1st rounder).
We keeping Horford/Korver/Thabo and Dennis. Everyone else who's key is up in the air. DMC and Sap due to get paid and we really need a Center who can rebound and score in the paint.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Teague is not taking us no where. He's had the same problem since college. He just doesn't show and he does it at the most random times.
Jeff was good today even though he wasn't very good or great. Simply this, if we had Anthony Davis or Cousins, I would love to have Teague but he's our main scorer tho. This is like Joe in Atlanta again but worse.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We aren't a destination team still. I do think we can get Lopez or Monroe tho.

Aside from having a superstar player on the Hawks recruiting FA's, is there anyway Atlanta can start attracting players? It's mind boggling that players don't wanna go there given the nightlife and women.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:francis:

No two ways about it brehs... we are getting our ass kicked at the worst time. All the haters are looking like prophets. I'm at a loss for words too. I never thought we'd fare this bad against the Cavs.

They aren't looking like prophets. Before the season they predicted us to be a six seed at best. During the season they said we wouldn't make it out the first round. Then they said we wouldn't make it past the second round. All those "prophets" are just trolling dikk riders. Unless the Hawks won the title they would have just kept moving the goalposts and started talking trash the moment we lost.

The true Hawks fans knew this team wasn't championship material, but we knew they weren't getting bounced in the first two rounds. If we lose this season we still had a good year, don't let the trolls make you feel otherwise.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They aren't looking like prophets. Before the season they predicted us to be a six seed at best. During the season they said we wouldn't make it out the first round. Then they said we wouldn't make it past the second round. All those "prophets" are just trolling dikk riders. Unless the Hawks won the title they would have just kept moving the goalposts and started talking trash the moment we lost.

The true Hawks fans knew this team wasn't championship material, but we knew they weren't getting bounced in the first two rounds. If we lose this season we still had a good year, don't let the trolls make you feel otherwise.
Even told @Gil Scott-Heroin that just getting to this point is a great accomplishment. We don't have a superstar like player. We are have a group of 2nd tier All Stars. We had a great year.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

I was talking about the haters that specifically said we had no business in the ECF and that Cleveland would destroy us. But yeah you're right. I take no solace in getting this far tho. This Cleveland team isn't even that good. No Kyrie. No Kevin Love and we're still getting washed by fukking Tristan Thompson, JR, Shump, and that lil cac. Y'all can be happy with that shyt but I'm not.

What's the point of getting this far if you're not going to show up? We may not have a chance like this anytime soon in the near future. Where is nikka's competitive spirit? You gotta seize the moment brehs. These Hawks are playing way out of character.