Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The only reason I paid for it was for Vasyl, I would have peeped it at my boy's house but when fighters I fukk with are fighting I don't like to be disturbed and shyt, then I'm looking like an a$$hole and shyt. :heh:

edit I'm not saying I wouldn't have paid because I didn't care for Floyd or Manny but I already knew how it was going to go.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Paul Williams would've made it hell for Floyd. I think he's all wrong for him.

@patscorpio and @((ReFleX)) know :mjcry:
:mjcry:.....the margarito vesion of paul woulda been a nightmare for floyd. that reach and awkwardness woulda been maidana times 10. cant use the lara fights as an example because paul was already past it at that point. plus he came out in that fight extra reckless to prove a point after the martinez knockout. we can talk about quintana but the fact is, paul came into the rematch super focused and put his ass away in 1 round.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Paul Williams career couldve taken a slightly different turn had the Pavlik fight not got scrapped. I had picked Paul Williams to win that fight but people were saying Pavlik was too big n shyt. :shaq2:
pavlik stationary 1-2 throwing ass..that would have been light work..but he had to catch some shyt on his hands :scusthov:...so sergio stepped in and the rest was history..overrated ass mufukka that pavlik..drunken bum

but him and canelo would have been wore out by paul...god bless him :to:

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I think he would have made a good go of it. Doesnt mean he wouldve won. The bad thing about PWill was...he was one of the easiest fighters to land on. He wouldve thrown many, maybe landed a few, but Floyd would have a field day with that nikkas head. The Quintana fight pretty much showed what wouldve happened.

Fixed

That fight should've still happened tho.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
He wrote the same thing a few pages back and people gave him the :camby:

That was his comeback, but I dodged and hit him with the pull counter neg

Beautiful
full

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: i see the floyd mayweather "BEYHIVE" is up in here in full effect

i've been negged three times because I talked about the overall fight, not even saying anything bad about mayweather...

i hate to break it to you fellas but the whole world said the fight was some bullshyt, there are some brutal editorials out there

mike tyson even said the fight was some bullshyt, but let me guess: you cats know more than mike tyson when it comes to boxing though :beli:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Taking little punishment and giving your opponent the ass whopping >> Swinging for the fences and getting irreversible brain damage

When you're retired and can't even remember your childs birthday.. Who's gonna look out for you?

The media? The fans?'

i see some very creative pleas being copped all up and down this thread...

we're talking about boxers here nikka not sous chefs, they've been fighting since they were teenagers, they're pushing 40 now

if they're gonna have brain damage i'm sure it's gonna happen whether they took it easy last night or not :what:

what's crazy is that yall nikkas are so obsessed with mayweather that anybody that says the fight itself was whack, REGARDLESS OF WHO WON, yall ready to come to blows and lose all control of your emotions...

it ain't that serious family, i've seen hundreds of boxing matches on television, in person both professional and amateur, and last nights fight was some bullshyt from both fighters.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stats: Fewest Punches Thrown and Landed By Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather Jr. shut down Manny Pacquiao during their twelve round welterweight contest last night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

FEWEST PUNCHES THROWN BY PACQUIAO IN 12-ROUND FIGHTS
(14 fights)

429 -- L 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr. (5/2/2015)
563 -- W 12 Timothy Bradley II (4/12/2014)
578 --W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez III (11/12/2011)
619 -- W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez II (3/15/2008)
639 -- D 12 Juan Manuel Marquez I (5/8/2004)
(Manny threw 134 fewer punches vs. Floyd than against any other opponent in a 12-round fight. That's 11 fewer per round)

FEWEST PUNCHES LANDED BY PACQUIAO IN 12-ROUND FIGHTS
(14 fights)

81 -- L 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr. (5/2/2015)
148 -- D 12 Juan Manuel Marquez I (5/8/2004)
157 -- W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez II (3/15/2008)
176 -- W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez III (11/12/2011)
198 -- W 12 Timothy Bradley II (4/12/2014)
(Manny landed 67 fewer punches vs. Floyd. That's 6 per round)

http://www.boxingscene.com/stats-fewest-punches-thrown-landed-by-pacquiao--90590

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:mjlol: you should apologize to me for thinking andre berto is not damn near finished as a fighter...i gave floyd all the props when the fight was over...my boy posted this on my FB and it was funny :umad:...and you wonder why ppl call you out when you get in your feelings about floyd..get a grip breh..believe me berto has more vitriol coming his way..i hope youre ready for that

YOU AND THE REST OF YOU HATING ASS NEGGAS KEEP TALKING ABOUT BERTO LIKE HE SOME BUM HUH ?

• We all have setbacks. You should be worrying about how long Gary Russell Lomachenko Jr can hold on to that belt ? :pacspit:

Same Maidana who got beat by Kotelnik, dropped and beaten by Khan, and was left considering quitting the sport after losing to Devon Alexander, gave Floyd problems in their 1st fight:mjpls:

true, true, but Chino look like he may be fighting Shannon Briggs next. Dude walking around looking like Andy Milanokis

154 lb Lara breh not a 140 lber pretending to be a welter like Cotto/ Floyd etc were at the time.

Still P WIll was very aggressive but got countered all night

1. not sold on punisher who has actually has notable names on his record but sold on berto who does not...:patrice:..does not compute lol
Berto can beat anybody at 147 though. I d pick him over overrated Keith

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Stats: Fewest Punches Thrown and Landed By Pacquiao

Floyd Mayweather Jr. shut down Manny Pacquiao during their twelve round welterweight contest last night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

FEWEST PUNCHES THROWN BY PACQUIAO IN 12-ROUND FIGHTS
(14 fights)

429 -- L 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr. (5/2/2015)
563 -- W 12 Timothy Bradley II (4/12/2014)
578 --W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez III (11/12/2011)
619 -- W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez II (3/15/2008)
639 -- D 12 Juan Manuel Marquez I (5/8/2004)
(Manny threw 134 fewer punches vs. Floyd than against any other opponent in a 12-round fight. That's 11 fewer per round)

FEWEST PUNCHES LANDED BY PACQUIAO IN 12-ROUND FIGHTS
(14 fights)

81 -- L 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr. (5/2/2015)
148 -- D 12 Juan Manuel Marquez I (5/8/2004)
157 -- W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez II (3/15/2008)
176 -- W 12 Juan Manuel Marquez III (11/12/2011)
198 -- W 12 Timothy Bradley II (4/12/2014)
(Manny landed 67 fewer punches vs. Floyd. That's 6 per round)

http://www.boxingscene.com/stats-fewest-punches-thrown-landed-by-pacquiao--90590

they LOOKED like two muthafukkas in there trying to reach the last round....

they were trying to win clearly, but they also fought like they were trying to get to that $$$

both were being overly cautious trying not to exert themselves offensively, and tried not get hurt too badly too...

trust me, those muthafukkas were thinking about that $$$$, both manny and floyd.

I apologize if that makes any of you butt hurt though but that's how I saw it :manny:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yoooooooooo manny helka fucjed up in that interview......non English speaking ass muthafukka. It's a damn shame that you have more millions of dollars than letters you can pronounce
:mjlol:
Must've hit an nerve with your emotional ass too huh?:russ:

You talm bout he can't speak English ... Wtf he need to learn it for when he got millions and can have people speak for him.

Wtf he need to learn English for when he lives in the Philippines ?:mjlol: