Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1259be3.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
please....everybody. do yourselves a favor and rewatch the paul williams-margarito fight. nah really. get something to eat, kick back and watch this shyt and tell me pwill wasn't a special talent.

look at how fast pwill was. how accurate. the lateral movement. the foot work. this was Pwill in his prime. I feel like pwill pulled a jay z and dumbed himself down after this fight just to get people to fight him. Pwill wasn't no slow plodding uncoordinated fighter. he had the attributes of a short fighter in a 6'2 frame and 79 inch reach. he couldve easily boxed exactly like he did vs margarito and made easy work of anybody. Floyd is one of the greatest ever, but I would take that version of pwill any day. not necessarily because he's better than floyd, but because his style and physical advantages woulda been extremely difficult for floyd to overcome.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
YOU AND THE REST OF YOU HATING ASS NEGGAS KEEP TALKING ABOUT BERTO LIKE HE SOME BUM HUH ?

• We all have setbacks. You should be worrying about how long Gary Russell Lomachenko Jr can hold on to that belt ? :pacspit:

true, true, but Chino look like he may be fighting Shannon Briggs next. Dude walking around looking like Andy Milanokis

Still P WIll was very aggressive but got countered all night

Berto can beat anybody at 147 though. I d pick him over overrated Keith

:heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
please....everybody. do yourselves a favor and rewatch the paul williams-margarito fight. nah really. get something to eat, kick back and watch this shyt and tell me pwill wasn't a special talent.

look at how fast pwill was. how accurate. the lateral movement. the foot work. this was Pwill in his prime. I feel like pwill pulled a jay z and dumbed himself down after this fight just to get people to fight him. Pwill wasn't no slow plodding uncoordinated fighter. he had the attributes of a short fighter in a 6'2 frame and 79 inch reach. he couldve easily boxed exactly like he did vs margarito and made easy work of anybody. Floyd is one of the greatest ever, but I would take that version of pwill any day. not necessarily because he's better than floyd, but because his style and physical advantages woulda been extremely difficult for floyd to overcome.

I miss Paul:mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
not sold on punisher who has actually has notable names on his record but sold on berto who does not...:patrice:..does not compute lol

We gotta give breh a pass he's Haitian my nikka. Guzman 50 years old with one leg and im still waiting for him to come back shut shyt down. :francis: We all lose logic when it comes to our countrymen :to:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they LOOKED like two muthafukkas in there trying to reach the last round....

they were trying to win clearly, but they also fought like they were trying to get to that $$$

both were being overly cautious trying not to exert themselves offensively, and tried not get hurt too badly too...

trust me, those muthafukkas were thinking about that $$$$, both manny and floyd.

I apologize if that makes any of you butt hurt though but that's how I saw it :manny:
Pacman had no reason to play cautious. Hes already been Ko'd and lost a decision, recently. He was getting hit harder then he thought hed get hit, gassed and was shook.