Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@krackdagawd @Newzz

If Floyd would have fought Paul Williams, would Williams have stood a chance?

:lupe:

In 2010, Floyd fought Mosley at 147lbs.
That same year Williams fought Cintron at 154. Williams was basically floating anywhere between 147 and 160-ish...fighting anyone he could because he was one of the most avoided fighters due to his style and height (6'1).

Why doesn't boxing talk about one of the most ducked fighters of the last decade?

:wow: It's a shame Paul got hurt in that accident.

actually, PWill is one of the few guys I would give a chance because of the style. nothing is gonna stop PWill from throwing. and his physical size (I am talking height/length cuz weight dont mean shyt really) the way to have a chance against Floyd is to not give a fukk about how stupid you look and throw. Only Maidana has been somewhat successful in doing this. Just because Manny is better than those guys, doesnt mean he stands a better chance. Its about styles.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punisher gets a lot of love here I think he would have worked the version of Canelo that Trout fought :francis:

As far as Floyd idk man Paul was a nightmare for all welters, he would have def gave Floyd one of his toughest fights imo.

Could you imagine a welter Paul Williams trained by Emmanuel Steward :wow: :damn: :mjcry:

Paul Williams career couldve taken a slightly different turn had the Pavlik fight not got scrapped. I had picked Paul Williams to win that fight but people were saying Pavlik was too big n shyt. :shaq2:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
its amazing the fukkery that cats come up with regarding technology

seriously bro, that's sad. That passive aggressive mode you're on now is just sad. You're btter than this.

Posting a stupid video (yes, it's funny) but I get the message. Floyd outlanded Manny and made easy work out of him. By posting this vid, you're just like those angry casuals posting memes.. I can't tell the difference. At least, @Black_Jesus aka Black_Excellence called it as it was and admitted his boy lost. We know you're salty and you should apologize to me saying Manny has better footwork than Floyd and faster hands. Yes negga :umad:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually, PWill is one of the few guys I would give a chance because of the style. nothing is gonna stop PWill from throwing. and his physical size (I am talking height/length cuz weight dont mean shyt really) the way to have a chance against Floyd is to not give a fukk about how stupid you look and throw. Only Maidana has been somewhat successful in doing this. Just because Manny is better than those guys, doesnt mean he stands a better chance. Its about styles.
Paul's height and reach... I gotta think that's the main reason nobody at welterweight wanted any part of him.

These fighters man....

How you gonna call yourself a man and strategically avoid tall left-handed fighters, brehs?

j5GAsxC.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd @Newzz

If Floyd would have fought Paul Williams, would Williams have stood a chance?

:lupe:

In 2010, Floyd fought Mosley at 147lbs.
That same year Williams fought Cintron at 154. Williams was basically floating anywhere between 147 and 160-ish...fighting anyone he could because he was one of the most avoided fighters due to his style and height (6'1).

Why doesn't boxing talk about one of the most ducked fighters of the last decade?

:wow: It's a shame Paul got hurt in that accident.

Paul Williams would've made it hell for Floyd. I think he's all wrong for him.

@patscorpio and @((ReFleX)) know :mjcry:

Daps
The 4 judging criteria of boxing.

1.) Clean Punches

- A punch that lands flush.
That means a partially missed or blocked punch counts for nothing.
- Mayweather in reality landed more clean punches. +1

2.) Effective Aggression

- Pressing forward while landing more CLEAN punches.
- There is a difference between aggression and Effective aggression.
- That means aggression by itself counts for nothing.
- Floyd had better Effective Aggression. +1

3.) Ring Generalship

- The ability to dictate the style and pace of the fight.
- That means getting the other fighter to fight your fight.
- For example a brawler would strive to make the fight a brawl.
- Mayweather made it his kind of fight. +1

4.) Defense

-The ability to avoid punishment.
- Mayweather displayed better defense +1

Overall, Floyd Mayweather did better based on objective and rational scoring criteria

Where did you get these results from?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paul Williams would've made it hell for Floyd. I think he's all wrong for him.

@patscorpio and @((ReFleX)) know :mjcry:

I think he would have made a good go of it. Doesnt mean he wouldve won. The bad thing about PWill was...he was one of the easiest fighters to land on. He wouldve thrown many, maybe landed a few, but Floyd would have a field day with that nikkas head. The Lara fight pretty much showed what wouldve happened.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
seriously bro, that's sad. That passive aggressive mode you're on now is just sad. You're btter than this.

Posting a stupid video (yes, it's funny) but I get the message. Floyd outlanded Manny and made easy work out of him. By posting this vid, you're just like those angry casuals posting memes.. I can't tell the difference. At least, @Black_Jesus aka Black_Excellence called it as it was and admitted his boy lost. We know you're salty and you should apologize to me saying Manny has better footwork than Floyd and faster hands. Yes negga :umad:

:mjlol: you should apologize to me for thinking andre berto is not damn near finished as a fighter...i gave floyd all the props when the fight was over...my boy posted this on my FB and it was funny :umad:...and you wonder why ppl call you out when you get in your feelings about floyd..get a grip breh..believe me berto has more vitriol coming his way..i hope youre ready for that

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
same P Will who got outworked and outboxed by Lara breh ? I was never sold on him. He struggled against Cintron breh
Same Maidana who got beat by Kotelnik, dropped and beaten by Khan, and was left considering quitting the sport after losing to Devon Alexander, gave Floyd problems in their 1st fight:mjpls: