Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
also they didn't call a lotta Floyd shots. Only Roy was trynna talk but then he kept getting cut

Roy was good last night. I was getting clowned by my friends wearing my Roy Jones Roots of Fight shirt, because all they remember is Roy getting KOed by Tarver. Since they casual fans.
:to:

I came back saying Roy's legacy was already secure before that fight anyway. :stopitslime:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd @Newzz

If Floyd would have fought Paul Williams, would Williams have stood a chance?

:lupe:

In 2010, Floyd fought Mosley at 147lbs.
That same year Williams fought Cintron at 154. Williams was basically floating anywhere between 147 and 160-ish...fighting anyone he could because he was one of the most avoided fighters due to his style and height (6'1).

Why doesn't boxing talk about one of the most ducked fighters of the last decade?

:wow: It's a shame Paul got hurt in that accident.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
@krackdagawd @Newzz

That same year Williams fought Cintron at 154. Williams was basically floating anywhere between 147 and 160-ish...fighting anyone he could because he was one of the most avoided fighters due to his style and height (6'1).

Why doesn't boxing talk about one of the most ducked fighters of the last decade?

Canelo was gonna give him that work tho

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@krackdagawd @Newzz

i liked paul williams style but he was a glutton for punishment

he beat Cintron on a Technical decision
he also lost to Carlos Quintana on points -- not sure when he was in Mayweathers radar if he could have beaten him. He had suspect power, no defense, and left himself open alot

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
mayweather-castillo-scorecard.jpg

2-step.gif

So you're gonna post the judges scorecards, which proves MY POINT (that it doesn't matter who lands the most punches...which was your original statement...or JLC would've won the 1st fight), and then 5 casual ass nikkas dapped you?:dahell:

:snoop:

LIke my nikka @TheNig said, the MMA thread is that way:camby:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The bolded is key, he let him wear his gloves to further prove his point. Breh, he made Manny look foolish and if Floyd wasnt so careful (I understood why) , we would've seen the second coming of Floyd/Gatti. The replay gives you more appreciation for last night.

Yeah. I'm gonna rewatch it again tonight and just be like :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you're gonna post the judges scorecards, which proves MY POINT (that it doesn't matter who lands the most punches...which was your original statement...or JLC would've won the 1st fight), and then 5 casual ass nikkas dapped you?:dahell:

:snoop:

LIke my nikka @TheNig said, the MMA thread is that way:camby:
How many punches landed, in each round man. I didnt think i had to spell it out. Total punches obviously not because we dont know which round the punches were thrown. If i throw 300 punches in the first 2 rounds and then my output drops, i lost the fight. Youre not looking at when the punches were thrown. Mayweather beat him.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd @Newzz

Punisher gets a lot of love here I think he would have worked the version of Canelo that Trout fought :francis:

As far as Floyd idk man Paul was a nightmare for all welters, he would have def gave Floyd one of his toughest fights imo.

Could you imagine a welter Paul Williams trained by Emmanuel Steward :wow: :damn: :mjcry: