Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
One thing I was wondering last night...why did Pacquiao stop going to the body? He literally just stopped throwing body shots when that was the only thing that was somewhat effective in the two rounds that he won. Terrible work by his corner with that.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
many were expecting a duran leonard 1..I wish it was like that fight or something more profound but floyd is a technical master, he is too good man, the guy is 100% boxing at its finest.

But we got duran/leonard 3 instead:pachaha:

Some people don't even talk about that fight

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

full

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE OK!

:wow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert Flores or whatever from ESPN saying if Floyd really was #TBE he'd fight GGG :snoop: Floyd has nothing to prove and really they'd give Floyd props for a extremely restrictive catch weight ?? This isn't fight night these are real fighters who don't have to die to make reporters happy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One thing I was wondering last night...why did Pacquiao stop going to the body? He literally just stopped throwing body shots when that was the only thing that was somewhat effective in the two rounds that he won. Terrible work by his corner with that.
Counter punches

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
all being said, manny got a pretty sturdy chin:ehh:. especially considering he got slept a few fights ago. floyd aint a big puncher but he still hit him with precise flush shots and manny was able to shake em off. that uppercut floyd hit him with late was nasty and pac took it pretty well. I was really expecting pac to go down at some point.