Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, Bernstein, Lampley, and Roy might be my favorite announce team.

Jay looks constipated. Is this nikka ever comfortable?
The funniest thing is lampley and lederman giving Floyd the fight

this video sums up why everyone is so angry. they all wanted to see mayweather get knocked out, welp they should take their anger out on manny for not delivering.

Flores argument is ridiculous for tbe . Who said only a knockout artist can be that ? Mayweather essentially makes his opponents quit how is that not impressive ? He has them unable to retaliate or do anything for fear of his accurate crisp punches

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Everyone of yall that picked Manny to win this......:mjlol:

WTF did u see in Manny that made u believe he could fukk with Floyd? With his low iq, off balance, jump in and out, no defense having ass :russ:

"But but but he punches from angles" Turn ur boxing card in at the door lol

"Floyd has never faced someone like him before"....:lolbron:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
No seriously has anyone ever watched a mayweather fight before this. ( I didn't watch it either)

Why were you expecting other than him running around the ring for 12 rounds?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Just watched the fight. I'm an extremely casual fan of boxing but anyone hating on Mayweathers performance is running on emotions. Mayweather came in using so many different tools from the jump. Floyds defense kept changing every round. From evading shots, to using the clinch, to going into a turtle shell he had a variety of tactics. With so much defense you have to give credit to Pacquaio for landing the shots he did. Not to take anything away from Manny but the rounds that he was able to mount an offense it felt like Floyd was letting him to make the fight look competitive. Round 6 it started to feel like Manny was turning it around. Almost like he figured it out. Coming at Floyd from different angles and switching up his own strategy. It still wasn't enough "Nope" Floyd just kept shaking his head :troll: eating the shots for dinner. I don't even think Floyd had to turn it up, cruised most of the fight. The fight was still an amazing display of Floyds skill I don't know how anyone could hate.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Everyone of yall that picked Manny to win this......:mjlol:

WTF did u see in Manny that made u believe he could fukk with Floyd? With his low iq, off balance, jump in and out, no defense having ass :russ:

"But but but he punches from angles" Turn ur boxing card in at the door lol

Punch Output, Ring Activity ... I figured he could cut the ring off, and walk through floyds punches

Manny ate a over hand right 1 minute in the fight, felt the power and wanted no parts of being Marquez-ed again

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Punch Output, Ring Activity ... I figured he could cut the ring off, and walk through floyds punches

Manny ate a over hand right 1 minute in the fight, felt the power and wanted no parts of being Marquez-ed again
Floyd is well known for lowering a fighters punch output

Manny apparently does not know anything about ring generalship so I don't know why u thought he could cut the ring off

I have said many times before that Floyd is NOT feather fisted so people won't walk through his punches. But people still never give him credit. shyt the feather fisted Bradley stunned Manny so of course he wouldn't walk through Floyd