Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's the part of this PPV that has always left me like :mindblown: since the announcement.This is the biggest stage boxing has had in a decade and they trot out that garbage for an undercard.I love loma but he'll nvr be a ppv star..Doesn't speak English and fights at too low of a weight. HBO/Top Rank have a star in waiting in Terrance Crawford but they let him rot on HBO a couple weeks ago on the Lucas/Prov UC :dahell:.TCraw would be an instant hit with casual nikkas but HBO let that shyt go wasted.

HBO has been trying to build GGG into becoming a boxing star and this was the perfect platform to do it. He knocks everyone out + he's white + his broken English game is legendary ,why not showcase him (probably bc of arum but that's a separate issue)

As far as Showtime/Haymon is concerned wouldn't showing Khan obliterate Algieri on last nights undercard do a lot more to promote a possible Khan/Floyd fight than having Amir fight on a Friday night on Spike after re-runs of cops?:dahell:

This shyt was just a pathetic cashgrab and boxing got fukked over in the end.

great insight breh.

Oh heck. Ward would fight on nthere for peanuts if you ask me. Or they coulda had Wilder vs some bum too. Or vs Briggs. You know Briggs would see their fight. Let's go CHAMP

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I don't. I always called em for what they were. I just feel bad for Manny for using excuses. You could tell that was not his plan. Too bad he does whatever Arum said and for Arum to say he has a 50 mil check for Manny ready to cash in,. that's just sad and it makes me angry[...]
Could you extrapolate for a casual breh ?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Could you extrapolate for a casual breh ?

He was disappointed cuz ppl and the media ut the battery on his back 5 years ago that he would ko Floyd. Even when he hurt FLoyd, he could not lands a punch and then backeds out cuz he got discouraged. Floyd's defense is second to none. The excuses were just sad and Pac looked like he didn't wanna be part of all those excuses

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Congrats to Maywhether . I can't wait to see who is the new person he needs to beat to be considered a great fighter. Also, non boxing fans comments are hilarious he didn't win in my eyes cause he didn't not knock him out . He was running so its a tainted win. Get your non boxing fan ass out of here , the excuses people make smfh

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yea dude was gun shy

I said the same thing too. Floyd does so many things with the jab and that's something Pac never faced before. Like I said, Freddie should have had another trainer. If all fighters that try to come forward and throw punches in bunchesw failed, why would you have the same tactic with Pacman, who has much better tools ?