Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
11148603_996481120408087_8979340812780775817_n.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as somebody who wasn't pulling for anybody and wanted to see a great fight
because they're both about to retire
they made the most money 2 fighters have ever made for one fight
they stood to make MORE money if the fight lasted 12 rounds
both camps hustled people IMO :manny:

CEDnxPZUkAA-L5c.jpg:large
No one hustled anyone this is what Floyd does to fighters . He's done this repeatedly and it's because he's so skilled disciplined and fast .

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not read the entire thread but has anyone else noted all the flak that Max Kellerman has received?

I thought he was being light on him. Pacquiao thought he won the fight? He shoulda hit him with the MJ laugh :mjlol: and just walked away at that point.

Worse that he then followed it up with that old "he ran" trash. What a fool. White America should be pissed off with themselves for thinking he was their great hope and putting their faith in dude, not because Floyd took him to school and embarassed the life out of him. :camby:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
@SkiHatDaGawd first of all..peace :salute:..second what are your thoughts on the fight and card overall breh?
Peace @patscorpio :salute:

The card was :flabbynsick:in comparison of what I COULDVE been. I love watching Loma fight, them body shots were :wow: and I only was able to see the Leo fight in bits and pieces (rewatching tonight). Now the fight:

Typical Mayweather fight, it's what I pretty much expected (Lol@ people expecting Floyd to KO Manny like it's easy), Floyd is a master of boxing so there was no surprises to me. However, Im highly disappointed in Manny and Roach, why? Roach had a bs fight plan, when I watched the first 30 seconds of the fight I SWEAR I knew that it was over, YOU DONT BOX FLOYD AND EXPECT TO WIN:snoop:. You have to go the Chino route and hope for the best. Manny didn't MAKE THE FIGHT, he neutralized himself because he was worried about counters (Floyd hit harder thn he thought, hence the hesitance), Floyd tasted his power and didn't get hurt, he was too nice to Floyd (Floyd played him for a fool IMO), his footwork was :flabbynsick: and I think he didn't have a plan to win, just to survive. People can say what they want about "boring Floyd" but AT LEAST he was game, Manny put on a lackluster performance and Floyd's generalship is only PART of the reason why.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
THOROUGH asswhooping scored 9 easy rounds for Floyd based off ring generalship and clean and effective punching...

Been telling yall for 6 years Manny ain't an effective pressure fighter...he is no Duran like dumbfukks on ESPN who dont know shyt about boxing kept comparing him to cuz he throws 100 punches on punching bags...

How many times over the years have i stressed Manny's glaring inability to cut off the ring? I kept beating the shyt out that dead horse...I told yall Roach aint fixing that flaw in Manny's 65th professional fight...but but but TFP breh he KD Algieri the master boxer 6 times !:mjlol:

Manny's flawed foward approach and inability to box with counter punchers in the center of the ring is exactly what Floyd exploited last night...All Floyd did was move to this fools right (Floyds left) for 12 rounds smashing his dumb lunging ass with the right every time he tried to mount some offense...Like we done told y'all he was going to do...

What impressed me the most though was how easy Floyd DOMINATED the pace of the fight with his jab...He landed some gorgeous stiff jabs snapping Manny's head back and was following those jabs up with the right...It was absolute brilliance from hands down the best boxer of his generation...

I lost my bets (had Floyd by SD and MD) cuz i didnt think these judges would score this fight properly with the crowd being pro Pacquiao cheering for punches that catch air...but I aint mad cuz there arent enough words for me to describe how proud I am of Pretty Boy Floyd Joy Money Mayweather today...:salute:

:pacspit: @ all fakkit ass dont know shyt about boxing cornball haters...stay mad hoes and stop watching...Boxing don't need your of the moment casual viewing asses...Let the door hit you upside the head on your way out...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Floyd should block punches with his face:troll:

The thing is..on round 4 on the rewatch...look during the Sugar Ray era..he did this kind of shyt and got cheered hard for it in the 80s...now everyone wants to see Gatti vs Ward all the time. Floyd is a boxing MASTER...I'm surprised he allowed for those Maidens fights to go how they did considering his movement and accuracy. shyt, I had Oscar winning on workrate for the first half of that fight but Floyd did the Smart adjustments and won. And no one is better at adjusting than Floyd Mayweather.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peace @patscorpio :salute:

The card was :flabbynsick:in comparison of what I COULDVE been. I love watching Loma fight, them body shots were :wow: and I only was able to see the Leo fight in bits and pieces (rewatching tonight). Now the fight:

Typical Mayweather fight, it's what I pretty much expected (Lol@ people expecting Floyd to KO Manny like it's easy), Floyd is a master of boxing so there was no surprises to me. However, Im highly disappointed in Manny and Roach, why? Roach had a bs fight plan, when I watched the first 30 seconds of the fight I SWEAR I knew that it was over, YOU DONT BOX FLOYD AND EXPECT TO WIN:snoop:. You have to go the Chino route and hope for the best. Manny didn't MAKE THE FIGHT, he neutralized himself because he was worried about counters (Floyd hit harder thn he thought, hence the hesitance), Floyd tasted his power and didn't get hurt, he was too nice to Floyd (Floyd played him for a fool IMO), his footwork was :flabbynsick: and I think he didn't have a plan to win, just to survive. People can say what they want about "boring Floyd" but AT LEAST he was game, Manny put on a lackluster performance and Floyd's generalship is only PART of the reason why.
My friend who loves manny and is a boxing fan conceded the fight and we spent the last rounds trying to see what exactly roaches master plan was and I'm not sure if it was out boxing him or they didn't expect a active Floyd in the first round or they underestimated Floyds speed and power . It's like after all these years to prepare did roach not know Floyd is fast accurate hits harder than he looks and has a jab ???