Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it's time to talk that shyt. 6 years of bullshyt is about to hit now so I need to get this out of my system and will be reserved after this.

WE TOLD YOU, WE! TOLD! YOU!

The fight you saw today, was the same fight you saw 6 years ago. This fight was about boxing i.q. Of course, Manny can look great when he's in there with people looking to be hit, against the best defensive fighter of his era, Floyd was GONE when Manny lunged in. Footwork? I've told people for years that Manny has fast feet, not great footwork. That was very apparent here. Y'all want to know the beauty of this, Floyd never shoulder rolled, not once. High guard, all fight. He took away Manny's left and made him into a one dimensional fighter, a one dimensional fighter that was scared of getting hit. He was content to get a paycheck after he got clocked a few times with a counter right in the first round. If Floyd out-throws you, that's all that you are doing. Once Floyd dropped his arms, basically daring Manny to swing, the fight was over, it was just formalities till the end. Manny got lulled into the same trap that every other Floyd opponent has and that in the ring, it's different with Floyd. It's Floyd, then it's everyone else. Arum, through his careful matchmaking, gave the appearance that created this monster that was supposed to be Manny and that this would be close over the years or that Manny would destroy him. This was easy to see for everyone, there is a blueprint to compete with Floyd, have 15+ pounds on him, have a jab, be taller and dare I say, act a fool in the ring and get dirty, and I'll still bet on Floyd. As soon as Floyd took the first flush punch from Manny, in his head, that was the Neo moment, the 'that's it, for 6 years, this is all I was supposed to be scared of'. Better IQ, more power, faster, better reflexes, better defense, better ring generalship. Just better everything. Crazy thing is, it was evident that he never left second gear. Crazy that with clear slippage, he made an ATG look like he didn't belong in the ring with him, at the age of 38. Feed Manny to Crawford now and let him and Errol Spence become the new nikkas on the block. I said that because styles makes fights, Maidana's fights with Floyd will be closer, just what happened here. Floyd is fukking amazing brehs.

:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
HOLY shyt..look how they saw the fight....WHITE PEOPLE ARE mad, nyggas:laugh:

Don De Lathouwer

I felt Paquio was the aggressor throughout the fight while Mayweather was forced into a defensive flight/fight. I felt Manny was the winner of this fight and was robbed of a victory.

Dave Ellis

I am glad to see that others saw the fight and the horrendous decision the way I did. Manny Pacquiao so clearly dominated all of the early rounds that by the end of the 7th round, I felt certain that Mayweather would need to score a KO to win. Mayweather did not land a single solid punch until the 3rd round, in contrast to the many good shots that Pacquiao got in. Mayweather swung and missed many times, but most often, he was either running away or cringing against the ropes. The only round that was close to even was the 11th. The judges returned a unanimous decision that was the exact opposite of reality. I am absolutely disgusted by this!!!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had it 11-1 floyd maybe 10-2 manny had no clue....shyt was rough. @krackdagawd is a eurocac hater but PBL was fiya last night

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm a causal and I enjoyed the first four rounds of this fight, will watch the rest of this fight later.

Shocked Tyson called the fight boring considering he was once a pro Boxer :dahell:

Hopefully that heavyweight Wilder will replace Mayweather as the top star in boxing since Mayweather has nothing left to prove :wow:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
QPvKoLH.jpg

Cacs....:snoop: