Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I don't. I always called em for what they were. I just feel bad for Manny for using excuses. You could tell that was not his plan. Too bad he does whatever Arum said and for Arum to say he has a 50 mil check for Manny ready to cash in,. that's just sad and it makes me angry
Thjose dudes are the elite boxing connoisseurs here and they wiull teach you if you need. @krackdagawd always impartial and called the fight EXACTLY HOW IT PLAYED OUT.
@patscorpio favors Manny, but he paid for the fight, did you even pay for the fight negga ? and your name is Lavish ?
Thank you. You doing us all a favor.
He ain't lyng (Magic Johnson)
This negga doing more fighting than Manny. He's straight up bullying these casuals now. Did that guiy even pay for the fight ?
Yup. My brother said Floyd was running a marathon then what was Manny doing ? He then said the fight was boring.
Same with that negga @BLAZO da GAWD calling the fight boring
you neggas bullying these casuals
and they did not even pay for the fight. You should have had a thread just for those neggas begging for links. I was like are you kidding me ?
damn right. Thewy would be making memes about the Ali shuffle
that downright angered me. How you gonna stan a man but stream his fights ?
Yes I snitcherd non most of those links to Showtime. Yes I did.
Me neither. It was too close and Pac never got hurt. I called it a draw tbh but the 3 last rounds gave it to Floyd
good way to attract other people
My good friend @Big Boss coming through as usual.
He waited 6 years to getr all this anger off his chest. He wqas giggling and smiling all night
I want Pac-Broner or Pac-Maidana though

This is about the 4th person who asked me if I paid for thr fight as if that means anything

But to answer you all

Yes this was actually the second fight I paid for. First was mayweather vs DE LA hoya

No way I was going to a bar on a night like this. And my nikkas are way too inpatient to be standing in line

So I ordered it and hosted it in my 500k Toronto house

I never talk about my money or anything like that but you nikkas seem fascinated. My name is Lavish to remind myself of the goal in which I set for myself. In "think to grow rich" it speaks about surrounding yourself with goals as a constant reminder so that you never lose sight.. So all my passwords usernames etc have to do with success in some way and so far it's working.

Does that mean anything to you now? That's right it doesn't so why even ask :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't think Mike runs his own twitter. Seems like someone runs it for him.

Mike Tyson feels Mayweather looks "Invincible" Now

Former heavyweight world champion Mike Tyson hailed "invincible" Floyd Mayweather after his dominant points victory over Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather was too classy for his Filipino opponent, with the scorecards of 118-110, 116-112, 116-112 showing how good the American was.

And Tyson, the former undisputed world champion, believes Mayweather is untouchable in the welterweight division.

"I think he (Mayweather) won the fight, he was pop-shoting Manny. Manny had a good beginning but he (Mayweather) controlled it," Tyson told Sky Box Office.

"He controlled the fight, he has great endurance (and) he did a real good job.

"It's his era, his time. He is in invincible mode now - no-one can stand with him at this particular moment."

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was not. He was bringing the fight to FLoyd but was getting tagged. Manny even stopped attacking when he had a flurry cuz he wasn't landing anything. He got frustrated on the first round.

PS: I m a Berto fan but I like FLoyd

He got fustrated but kept coming. I believe the 4th round was his best.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
and thats the unfortunate result of this fight....no new stars were made on the undercard to single out a positive...the boxing is dead chants are going to get annoying to hear and read for a couple weeks :francis:

That's the part of this PPV that has always left me like :mindblown: since the announcement.This is the biggest stage boxing has had in a decade and they trot out that garbage for an undercard.I love loma but he'll nvr be a ppv star..Doesn't speak English and fights at too low of a weight. HBO/Top Rank have a star in waiting in Terrance Crawford but they let him rot on HBO a couple weeks ago on the Lucas/Prov UC :dahell:.TCraw would be an instant hit with casual nikkas but HBO let that shyt go wasted.

HBO has been trying to build GGG into becoming a boxing star and this was the perfect platform to do it. He knocks everyone out + he's white + his broken English game is legendary ,why not showcase him (probably bc of arum but that's a separate issue)

As far as Showtime/Haymon is concerned wouldn't showing Khan obliterate Algieri on last nights undercard do a lot more to promote a possible Khan/Floyd fight than having Amir fight on a Friday night on Spike after re-runs of cops?:dahell:

Most hardcore fans hate LSC bc he's p*ssy and casuals don't give a fukk
about a volume punching Mexican who can't knock ppl out,so why was he on my TV last night?

This shyt was just a pathetic cashgrab and boxing got fukked over in the end.

Last edited:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the thing i hate the most about watching mayweather fights is the outrageously biased fans that paid to see him lose who go crazy for any and every punch even thrown in his direction.

watching the fight again it's ridiculous that amount of cheers and applause pacquiao got when he wasn't even landing anything. no wonder he thought he won, the crowd prolly made him feel like he was really doin it, bless his poor heart :mjcry:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the part of this PPV that has always left me like :mindblown: since the announcement.This is the biggest stage boxing has had in a decade and they trot out that garbage for an undercard.I love loma but he'll nvr be a ppv star..Doesn't speak English and fights at too low of a weight. HBO/Top Rank have a star in waiting in Terrance Crawford but they let him rot on HBO a couple weeks ago on the Lucas/Prov UC :dahell:. HBO has been trying to build GGG into becoming a boxing star this was the perfect platform to do it. He knocks everyone out + he's white + his broken English game is legendary ,why not showcase him (probably bc of arum but that's a separate issue)

As far as Showtime/Haymon concerned wouldn't showing Khan obliterate Algieri on last nights undercard do a lot more to promote a possible Khan/Floyd fight than having Amir fight on a Friday night on Spike after re-runs of cops?:dahell:

This shyt was just a pathetic cashgrab and boxing got fukked over in the end.

Not enough money to go around :sas2:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11148603_996481120408087_8979340812780775817_n.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Floyd basically shut up a lot a folks last night.

Dude gets major respect.

Edit: Pacquiao is already making excuses

Why didn't he say that before the fight? I never thought the kid would make excuses...he's been always solid and took what came like a man. Sad to hear about it.