Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not that it would ever happen but could you imagine IF paulie somehow beat Manny? :pachaha:

i legit would be mindblown at that lol..but hey paulie right now is fighting to get out of the bushes..lets see if he can do it being on khan-algieri undercard lol

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Im not too sure what more people expected from a 39 year old GOAT boxer on his way out :ld: Another great performance from Money. Honestly his defence and reaction skills are still the best in the business, it appears its his hand speed which may have declined

He looks like he doesnt love boxing anymore though. At th ring entrance, he wasnt looking scared he just looked like he couldnt wait for things to be over.

I wonder who he will face in September?
I finally got to watch the fight and it wasnt boring to me you got the best offensive and defensive boxers going at each other

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I love boxing but as far as mainstream viability goes the sport took a huge blow yesterday. :francis:

and thats the unfortunate result of this fight....no new stars were made on the undercard to single out a positive...the boxing is dead chants are going to get annoying to hear and read for a couple weeks :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
With your post count I wouldn't be surprised if you participated in a lame ass coli meet up too :mjlol:

I hope you have real friends.

Nah I wasn't at the meet up but I would have no issues going to one because I'm not an antisocial loserwho feels the need to pretend to be tough online because of the things clearly lacking in his real life.

Or we could talk about how you were in @flea hood and scared for your life he was going to give you that work though after all that tough talking you were doing online, which would you prefer :cmsas2:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Nah I wasn't at the meet up but I would have no issues going to one because I'm not an antisocial loserwho feels the need to pretend to be tough online because of the things clearly lacking in his real life.

Or we could talk about how you were in @flea hood and scared for your life he was going to give you that work though after all that tough talking you were doing online, which would you prefer :cmsas2:

You have over 22k I'm posts and your not anti social? :mjlol:

I have real friends and a real life

Go ahead and tag flea for backup

Ol come in here and help me go at Lavish ass

:mjlol: pathetic

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is fukkin pathetic. I just lost some major respect for Manny and Roach, :stopitslime:

I don't. I always called em for what they were. I just feel bad for Manny for using excuses. You could tell that was not his plan. Too bad he does whatever Arum said and for Arum to say he has a 50 mil check for Manny ready to cash in,. that's just sad and it makes me angry

@krackdagawd @Black Jesus and @patscorpio are all a bunch of flaming fakkits i hope all lf you eat a dikk and die from it

Yall should be ashamed of your self

Thjose dudes are the elite boxing connoisseurs here and they wiull teach you if you need. @krackdagawd always impartial and called the fight EXACTLY HOW IT PLAYED OUT.

@patscorpio favors Manny, but he paid for the fight, did you even pay for the fight negga ? and your name is Lavish ? :laff:

I'm UFC from here on out.

Thank you. You doing us all a favor.

Well, it's time to talk that shyt. 6 years of bullshyt is about to hit now so I need to get this out of my system and will be reserved after this.

WE TOLD YOU, WE! TOLD! YOU!

The fight you saw today, was the same fight you saw 6 years ago. This fight was about boxing i.q. Of course, Manny can look great when he's in there with people looking to be hit, against the best defensive fighter of his era, Floyd was GONE when Manny lunged in. Footwork? I've told people for years that Manny has fast feet, not great footwork. That was very apparent here. Y'all want to know the beauty of this, Floyd never shoulder rolled, not once. High guard, all fight. He took away Manny's left and made him into a one dimensional fighter, a one dimensional fighter that was scared of getting hit. He was content to get a paycheck after he got clocked a few times with a counter right in the first round. If Floyd out-throws you, that's all that you are doing. Once Floyd dropped his arms, basically daring Manny to swing, the fight was over, it was just formalities till the end. Manny got lulled into the same trap that every other Floyd opponent has and that in the ring, it's different with Floyd. It's Floyd, then it's everyone else. Arum, through his careful matchmaking, gave the appearance that created this monster that was supposed to be Manny and that this would be close over the years or that Manny would destroy him. This was easy to see for everyone, there is a blueprint to compete with Floyd, have 15+ pounds on him, have a jab, be taller and dare I say, act a fool in the ring and get dirty, and I'll still bet on Floyd. As soon as Floyd took the first flush punch from Manny, in his head, that was the Neo moment, the 'that's it, for 6 years, this is all I was supposed to be scared of'. Better IQ, more power, faster, better reflexes, better defense, better ring generalship. Just better everything. Crazy thing is, it was evident that he never left second gear. Crazy that with clear slippage, he made an ATG look like he didn't belong in the ring with him, at the age of 38. Feed Manny to Crawford now and let him and Errol Spence become the new nikkas on the block. I said that because styles makes fights, Maidana's fights with Floyd will be closer, just what happened here. Floyd is fukking amazing brehs.

He ain't lyng (Magic Johnson)

This is the most pathetic display of emotion I've ever seen :mjlol: The sonnings i gave you and your aliases about not knowing nothing about boxing must have got to you huh? Your fellow stans are in here talking about the fight and you're in here posting this bullshyt. This little nikka im sure had tears running down his face when he made these posts. No way you have a father figure in your life.

:dead:

This negga doing more fighting than Manny. He's straight up bullying these casuals now. Did that guiy even pay for the fight ?

Anytine people start using the word "running" in boxing what they really mean is their fighter can't cut off a ring. I saw thise same tytype of post during Peterson/Garcia :mjpls:

Yup. My brother said Floyd was running a marathon then what was Manny doing ? He then said the fight was boring.

Same with that negga @BLAZO da GAWD calling the fight boring

644.gif

But still.... stick to mma

you neggas bullying these casuals :dead:

It's amazing how many nikkas like him put all their hopes and dreams into 1 man instead of more effort in improving their own Loser filled lives :wow:

and they did not even pay for the fight. You should have had a thread just for those neggas begging for links. I was like are you kidding me ?

Breh if Ali or SRL two of the greatest to ever do it fought today nikkas would call them runners all over twitter and shyt. This the reason the coli is the only place I come to talk boxing. :francis:

:russ: damn right. Thewy would be making memes about the Ali shuffle

Another thing that needs to be reiterated below

shyt was straight up comical to me I'm seeing posts like that but then in the same breath saying they only watched half or some of the fight because the stream shyt the bed and you have to scurry around youtube or whatever to find the footage of the rounds you missed :russ:...that's the type of shyt you keep to yourself lol

that downright angered me. How you gonna stan a man but stream his fights ?

Yes I snitcherd non most of those links to Showtime. Yes I did.

I didn't like Floyd's performance at all. I was looking for a Canelo type paint job. He basically took his strategy from the seconds Chino fight and implemented it. He got the win like I expected but not like I thought he would.

Me neither. It was too close and Pac never got hurt. I called it a draw tbh but the 3 last rounds gave it to Floyd

Post in the boxing thread brehs, we all have our favorites and slight bias or whatever but everyone understands and respects the sport and the history none of this fukkery you see on twitter or generic cac websites.
:ehh:

good way to attract other people

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

My good friend @Big Boss coming through as usual.

I would actually like to see Paulie and Manny just so Manny can shut him the fukk up.

:lolbron::lolbron:

He waited 6 years to getr all this anger off his chest. He wqas giggling and smiling all night :lolbron::lolbron:

I want Pac-Broner or Pac-Maidana though :feedme:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You have over 22k I'm posts and your not anti social? :mjlol:

I have real friends and a real life

Go ahead and tag flea for backup

Ol come in here and help me go at Lavish ass

:mjlol: pathetic

did you pay for the fight ?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't. I always called em for what they were. I just feel bad for Manny for using excuses. You could tell that was not his plan. Too bad he does whatever Arum said and for Arum to say he has a 50 mil check for Manny ready to cash in,. that's just sad and it makes me angry

Thjose dudes are the elite boxing connoisseurs here and they wiull teach you if you need. @krackdagawd always impartial and called the fight EXACTLY HOW IT PLAYED OUT.

@patscorpio favors Manny, but he paid for the fight, did you even pay for the fight negga ? and your name is Lavish ? :laff:

Thank you. You doing us all a favor.

He ain't lyng (Magic Johnson)

:dead:

This negga doing more fighting than Manny. He's straight up bullying these casuals now. Did that guiy even pay for the fight ?

Yup. My brother said Floyd was running a marathon then what was Manny doing ? He then said the fight was boring.

Same with that negga @BLAZO da GAWD calling the fight boring

you neggas bullying these casuals :dead:

and they did not even pay for the fight. You should have had a thread just for those neggas begging for links. I was like are you kidding me ?

:russ: damn right. Thewy would be making memes about the Ali shuffle

that downright angered me. How you gonna stan a man but stream his fights ?

Yes I snitcherd non most of those links to Showtime. Yes I did.

Me neither. It was too close and Pac never got hurt. I called it a draw tbh but the 3 last rounds gave it to Floyd

:ehh:

good way to attract other people

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

My good friend @Big Boss coming through as usual.

:lolbron::lolbron:

He waited 6 years to getr all this anger off his chest. He wqas giggling and smiling all night :lolbron::lolbron:

I want Pac-Broner or Pac-Maidana though :feedme:

So you're saying Manny was running as well?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So you're saying Manny was running as well?

He was not. He was bringing the fight to FLoyd but was getting tagged. Manny even stopped attacking when he had a flurry cuz he wasn't landing anything. He got frustrated on the first round.

PS: I m a Berto fan but I like FLoyd

• Dap
Reactions: Tae