Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Shane is my favorite fighter of this generation.

At keast Shane had Floyd the closest to being out of there. That racist eurodemon beat BHop from rd 1-12. :mjcry: My lady and son didnt talk to me that night made me steak the next day but it didn't make the hurtin stop :to:

Hopkins saw him at a fighter meeting after and was like :whoa:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Im not too sure what more people expected from a 39 year old GOAT boxer on his way out :ld: Another great performance from Money. Honestly his defence and reaction skills are still the best in the business, it appears its his hand speed which may have declined

He looks like he doesnt love boxing anymore though. At th ring entrance, he wasnt looking scared he just looked like he couldnt wait for things to be over.

I wonder who he will face in September?

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Im not too sure what more people expected from a 39 year out GOAT boxer on his way out :ld: Another great performance from Money. Honestly his defence and reaction skills are still the best in the business, it appears its his hand speed which may have down

He looks like he doesnt love boxing anymore though. At th ring entrance, he wasnt looking scared he just looked like he couldnt wait for things to be over.

I wonder who he will face in September?
Watch Floyd try to fight Paulie or something if Paulie wins in a few weeks in Brooklyn :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stats_3289926a.jpg