Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Floyd said he gonna relinquish all belts Monday. Thought he would go after the last WW one for his last fight. (Kell Brook)

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
My nygga Floyd! Yes! U want to say boring, blame manny, who from round one I said this nygga aunt the thousand punch a round manny I've saw before, it became a money may fight early....

I work for Verizon fios, the pleas these mother fukkas gonna try to cop on Monday as to why they don't want this 9999 on their bill, lol, but but my infant accidentally ordered it... My defense gonna be Floyd like :shaq:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That's because in the UK they are looking at all points in a boxing match.

The people in America want Mike Tyson again

People in America are just dumb, non-objective, bias and over emotional.

And yes I'm from America. Not only do they want a Mike Tyson again, but wanted Mayweather to FIGHT LIKE Mike Tyson when thats not his style.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a boring fight compared to others that garnered this much attention.

Boxing fans can appreciate the technical skill on display, but Floyd takes very few risks which leads to a fight that seems uneventful.

tbh I don't really care. Boxing has already been through their darkest days and survived, so to me it doesn't even matter about mega mainstram success, boxing will always be here. And people who enjoy can enjoy it for their own reasons, because different styles of fighters can be champion, and that's the fun part about it.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yes Mowgli, we should apologize for blaspheming your posts after this prolific thought.

@TheNig Stick to Mma? :mjlol: Maybe you should stick to my posts. :usure:

Where was the jab?

Where was the footwork

Where was the power

Where was the headmovement. :mjlol: Stop it.

How are you a volume puncher getting outpunched by a Mayweather. :laff:

644.gif

But still.... stick to mma

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
It used to make me laugh at times when I saw hardcore heads yell "you don't know shyt about boxing!!!" at people because it came across like angry hipsters mad that casual listeners chime in with an opinion on their favorite indy band

. .. Until last night.

people don't like him as a person and just want to see him "humbled" so badly that they move the goal posts all over the place. Damn.

"The bad guy" is likely never going to have to give them that post humiliating defeat "OMG gosh you guys" endearing speech they like to see from brash athletes after they crash and he's going to walk away from the sport more or less unscathed and untouched

I don't follow as close as some of ya'll here and even I knew a guy like Manny is perfect for someone like Floyd to show off how good he ultimately is at not being hit, the fight being "boring" was on Manny not Floyd.

Had one of my buddies damn near in tears when I pointed out this is how that fight would have played out 5 years ago too since that's the talking point people keep clinging to.

I don't know how ya'll cats who are all the way boxing heads do social media, people are straight up irrational. You can reason with folks on MMA, when folks don't like a boxer there ain't shyt you can point out to them :laugh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People in America are just dumb, non-objective, bias and over emotional.

And yes I'm from America. Not only do they want a Mike Tyson again, but wanted Mayweather to FIGHT LIKE Mike Tyson when thats not his style.

Mike Tyson is more excixiting. Its not hard to understand.

People want to be entertained. Their untrained eye can't even pick up on the subtleties of what's going on. My mother in law thought Floyd got hit more, that nikka so quick people don't even see his punches:wow:

Boxing fans can appreciate it. Mainstream fans just wanna see action. Same way NASCAR is boring unless there a crash to most of us who aren't fans :manny:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
many of ya'll don't get it!
Manny can do a thousand punches a second
but he CANNOT do that with Mayweather, that's why he didn't
Fighting is not just throwing punches, fighting is making the other guy miss and dats exactly what Floyd did
Look at the end, flloyd could have gone clubbing or something and probably did, Pacquiao probably went home to sleep.
Floyd is an incredible defensive fighter, you cant throw millions of punches like Pacman usually does, not with mayweather

at the end of the day both fighters played it safe

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It used to make me laugh at times when I saw hardcore heads yell "you don't know shyt about boxing!!!" at people because it came across like angry hipsters mad that casual listeners chime in with an opinion on their favorite indy band

. .. Until last night.

people don't like him as a person and just want to see him "humbled" so badly that they move the goal posts all over the place. Damn.

"The bad guy" is likely never going to have to give them that post humiliating defeat "OMG gosh you guys" endearing speech they like to see from brash athletes after they crash and he's going to walk away from the sport more or less unscathed and untouched

I don't follow as close as some of ya'll here and even I knew a guy like Manny is perfect for someone like Floyd to show off how good he ultimately is at not being hit, the fight being "boring" was on Manny not Floyd.

Had one of my buddies damn near in tears when I pointed out this is how that fight would have played out 5 years ago too since that's the talking point people keep clinging to.

I don't know how ya'll cats who are all the way boxing heads do social media, people are straight up irrational. You can reason with folks on MMA, when folks don't like a boxer there ain't shyt you can point out to them :laugh:

Breh if Ali or SRL two of the greatest to ever do it fought today nikkas would call them runners all over twitter and shyt. This the reason the coli is the only place I come to talk boxing. :francis:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Mike Tyson is more excixiting. Its not hard to understand.

People want to be entertained. Their untrained eye can't even pick up on the subtleties of what's going on. My mother in law thought Floyd got hit more, that nikka so quick people don't even see his punches:wow:

Boxing fans can appreciate it. Mainstream fans just wanna see action. Same way NASCAR is boring unless there a crash to most of us who aren't fans :manny:
The bar I was at all the cacs were too excited when Manny (I refuse to call that nikka "Pac") was throwing those flurries of misses... Thats when I knew they were gonna be furious at the outcome. Ol mistakin activity for progress ass marks :heh: