Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Breh if Ali or SRL two of the greatest to ever do it fought today nikkas would call them runners all over twitter and shyt. This the reason the coli is the only place I come to talk boxing. :francis:

I will pro'ally start doing the same. Twitter was just too damn much last night

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Another thing that needs to be reiterated below

Yeah... don't come in here talking about some muhfukkin TMT when you streaming them shyts for the biggest fight of ya mans career.

shyt was straight up comical to me I'm seeing posts like that but then in the same breath saying they only watched half or some of the fight because the stream shyt the bed and you have to scurry around youtube or whatever to find the footage of the rounds you missed :russ:...that's the type of shyt you keep to yourself lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It's amazing how many nikkas like him put all their hopes and dreams into 1 man instead of more effort in improving their own Loser filled lives :wow:

Yup I hate Floyd but I was spot on with the score of this fight since before it was announced :camby: nikka still in his feelings because Maidana have his boo some boo boos:scust:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Breh if Ali or SRL two of the greatest to ever do it fought today nikkas would call them runners all over twitter and shyt. This the reason the coli is the only place I come to talk boxing. :francis:

NOT ONLY THAT but they would despise them especially Ali, because Ali was one of the biggest trash talkers in sports history. Mayweather does NOT come close to Ali when it comes to trash talking and not being "humble". Ali was not humble, he was worse than Floyd(but funnier :laff:).

This is why I dont take these Floyd haters seriously. And this is why the Coli is slowly becoming the forum I only stay on.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yeah I only gave Pacquiao two rounds during the fight but to me the whole fight was like Mayweather castrated Pacquiao. Took him all out of his element and made him seem docile instead of the aggressive guy he's suppose to be. The counter punches and his jab really controlled the pace of the fight and with his defense Floyd was able to set his self up to continue the game plan jab and keep Pacquiao in the middle of the ring. If anything I was disappointed in Pacquaio I'd figure he'd try to press the fight but Floyd's counter punches kept him from going all the way out.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
People in America are just dumb, non-objective, bias and over emotional.

And yes I'm from America. Not only do they want a Mike Tyson again, but wanted Mayweather to FIGHT LIKE Mike Tyson when thats not his style.
Meh, I wouldn't go that far. I think they just have unrealistic expectations because of media outlets such as ESPN who are quickly to chastise Mayweather for not taking chances.

I think the problem is that there was this aura behind Mike Tyson that people could not get over. People really need to let it go...Tyson was a once in a generation type of talent who was able to combine his ridiculous defense with incredible punching power from any stance with the peek-a-boo. If we get to see someone like that come around again we should be considered lucky. It seems to happen every 25-40 years in boxing in where some crazy out of this world boxer comes along and straight dominates the sport with his personality and style. Tyson made his pro debut 30 years ago so I would say that we are due for someone to come in and take the reigns once Mayweather is done.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I will pro'ally start doing the same. Twitter was just too damn much last night

NOT ONLY THAT but they would despise them especially Ali, because Ali was one of the biggest trash talkers in sports history. Mayweather does NOT come close to Ali when it comes to trash talking and not being "humble". Ali was not humble, he was worse than Floyd(but funnier :laff:).

This is why I dont take these Floyd haters seriously. And this is why the Coli is slowly becoming the forum I only stay on.

Post in the boxing thread brehs, we all have our favorites and slight bias or whatever but everyone understands and respects the sport and the history none of this fukkery you see on twitter or generic cac websites.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook

They HATED Ali... They still do. But he's not a threat now so they temper their hatred.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Post in the boxing thread brehs, we all have our favorites and slight bias or whatever but everyone understands and respects the sport and the history none of this fukkery you see on twitter or generic cac websites.

And this is what it comes down to in here. Which is why I don't understand why @Mowgli keeps tagging me like I'm supposed go run and hide, as if my world just came crumbling down.

Only two fights in the history of boxing have ever made me legit hurt....

Shane/Floyd
Roy/Calzaghe

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And this is what it comes down to in here. Which is why I don't understand why @Mowgli keeps tagging me like I'm supposed go run and hide, as if my world just came crumbling down.

Only two fights in the history of boxing have ever made me legit hurt....

Shane/Floyd
Roy/Calzaghe
Why were you hurt with Shane/Floyd?