Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, "let"

If everytime you tried to punch you missed and got hit in the face you'd quit punching. Floyd takes no risks and leaves no openings.
Floyd threw and landed more......Manny was punching air
Critique Manny for not being Manny
Bottom line....Floyd took him out of his game and dominated in the purest form TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather vs Pacquiao CompuBox Stats

CompuBox Statistics Floyd Mayweather Jr Manny Pacquiao
punches thrown 435 429
punches landed 148 (34%) 81 (19%)
jabs thrown 267 193
jabs landed 67 (25%) 18 (9%)
power punches thrown 168 236
power punches landed 81 (48%) 63 (27%)
punches thrown x round 36,25 35,75
punches landed x round 12,33 6,75
As you can see, Mayweather performed better than Pacquiao and he deserved the unanimous decision victory scored by the three judges (118-110, 116-112, 116-112). Compared to their previous performances that we analyzed some days ago (=Mayweather vs Pacquiao 5 common opponents CompuBox Stats comparison), Mayweather was able to land, more or less, the same percentage of punches as he did with Maidana, De La Hoya, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto while Pacquiao, who usually landed an average of 28 punches per round, dropped to just 6,75 shots each round! Congratulations to the undefeated No.1 pound for pound and real welterweight boxing champion: Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Read more at http://www.allthebestfights.com/may...-stats-statistics-result/#7BpXHjZztfeRliXu.99

Mayweather outlanded Pacquiao 148 to 81 and even threw more punches, 435 to 429.

Manny Pacquiao threw 429 punches in total, six punches less than Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s 435. The latter also connected more punches, according to Compubox statistics: Mayweather landed 34 percent of his punches while Pacquiao landed only 19 percent.

Mayweather landed 25 percent of his jabs while Pacquiao landed 9 percent, less than half compared to his opponent.

Mayweather also connected more power punches: 48 percent over Pacquiao's 27 percent.
http://sports.inquirer.net/180354/p...d-mayweather-threw-more-punches#ixzz3Z4HcZcYP

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
the generic eurocac (shout outs to krack :mjpls:) carl froch was just so happy to be acknowledged by floyd...cing off like a straight groupie :mjlol:

Floyd is big news across the pond, probably more popular there than here :francis:

Tbh i think he really enjoys the UK media and gives them the time of day whereas he'd fob off other media because everyone from pundits to boxers to analysts give him an incredible amount of respect. I've personally never ever seen a uk pundit make a slick comment about him. Floyd must not be used to that kind of treatment :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd

I read that you dropped off the Paulie bandwagon because he called Manny a sore loser, which he and everyone around him are at the moment

You dropping off this bandwagon as well, since the Ukranian prince is either incoherent or :mjpls:

nikka was getting punched in his head before this interview. :stopitslime:

And I got off the Paulie bandwagon because when Porter beat him he alluded to him being on roids, when a Haymon fighter got a ckear decision ovet him he blamed Haymon but now he wants to call Manny a sore loser :stopitslime:

And for the record the fight was scored just like I've been saying for the longest :cmsas2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm visiting certain sites and that are SEETHING in anger. Trying make up whatever excuses for why Pacman lost. Their favorite excuse being "Floyd kept running and hugging!" Which tells us that Floyd haters are nothing but casual boxing fans. Not getting hit is apart of Floyd's strategy. Its the point of boxing...