Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny = sore loser
Cock a Roach = poor tactionist, sore loser
Arum = Devil. Coward.

This was a total wash of a fight. Floyd needs to get to 50 wins by fighting 2 more bums. Khan?

So everyone's a bum except Floyd?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yup you mad

I hope you get hit by a bus.. Your a fukkin fakkit

Eat a dikk

@krackdagawd @Black Jesus and @patscorpio are all a bunch of flaming fakkits i hope all lf you eat a dikk and die from it

Yall should be ashamed of your self

This is the most pathetic display of emotion I've ever seen :mjlol: The sonnings i gave you and your aliases about not knowing nothing about boxing must have got to you huh? Your fellow stans are in here talking about the fight and you're in here posting this bullshyt. This little nikka im sure had tears running down his face when he made these posts. No way you have a father figure in your life.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
All makes sense now.....Manny's shoulder was hurt :francis::lolbron::mjlol:

floyd-mayweather-jr-says-everyone-misunderstood-him-and-he-said-he-never-had-sex-with-tis-wife.gif

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather outlanded Pacquiao 148 to 81 and even threw more punches, 435 to 429.

Manny Pacquiao threw 429 punches in total, six punches less than Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s 435. The latter also connected more punches, according to Compubox statistics: Mayweather landed 34 percent of his punches while Pacquiao landed only 19 percent.

Mayweather landed 25 percent of his jabs while Pacquiao landed 9 percent, less than half compared to his opponent.

Mayweather also connected more power punches: 48 percent over Pacquiao's 27 percent.
http://sports.inquirer.net/180354/p...d-mayweather-threw-more-punches#ixzz3Z4HcZcYP

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
WE DID IT MONEY TEAM!!! WE fukkING DID!!! WE FINALLY SHUT THEM UP!!!! WE FINALLY SHUT THEM UP!!!!!

Even with all the miss-happenings 2015 is shaping up to be the year of the black man! First those six officers being charged by an AMBITIOUS black prosecutor. And now this! What a huge lose did white supremacy take! They are growling!
giphy.gif

I can hear tears, screaming and anger all throughout the internet... They tried to turn Floyd into the bad guy and it FAILED. I have no personally hate towards Pacman, but he was just a front. Their soldier like someone else said. After this who is going to be their NEXT soldier? But the thing is what are they gonna say now!???? That's the part where it feels guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!:banderas: But don't worry white people. A new episode Games of Thrones is coming on and I'll be watching it and increasing the viewership of it. So maybe you guys will take a win there.

Didnt get a chance to finish the fight due to the steams going dead, but I'll try and watch the whole thing today.