Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Haven't watched boxing in years. I never watched mayweather fight before.

He is a very intelligent fighter. Every move seems to be calculated. He kept the fight in his advantage by emphasizing his range, maintaining good spacing, and implementing a rock-solid defense and counter strategy.

I'm shocked that he is so underrated as fighter by the media. He plays to win. So what? Strategy always beats wild and unhinged aggression, which brings us to Manny.

Pacman Nealry looked like amateur. He was Wailing away and landed almost no hits. He wasted so many calories on some ineffective offense. Then he had the nerve to say he thought he won.

:mjpls:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I thought it was going to be this pic
Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+Triple+H+Mayweather+Jr+L84GhI17OELl.jpg

Ca0ZET3.png

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

just did serious damage to the Loud pack, while watching Floyd son Manny PAc, my minds eye bumping 2pac, sonning these fukking drunk hating cacs :ahh:

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just gott back to the crib :whew:

My power levels was at 9000 when the fight started by the end a nikka was Super Saiyan God status :demonic:

Normallyy I don't like watching Floyd fights with casual fans but my gawd brehs it was magnificent. Its like the hate had a physical manifestation and I was just swimming in it,
floating in a little raft on top of it hittin the blunt sipping my rum and coke and just basking in it, I mean I dived in an fully submersed myself in the hate, like it was the fukking darrkside of the force and you know what brehs
It made me more powerfull :banderas:

I was sonning more cacs than the Duggar family, my friend might lose her job the way I sonned her lame ass coworkers.

Hating on the Gawd because Floyd put on a boxing clinic against pac I had to tell them fakkits to go home and watch Rocky:birdman: this is the Sweet fukking Science not no fukking
kimbo slice backyard brawl.

Man fukk sleep imma take a shower, roll up another one, and bask in the tears of unfathomable sadness

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Well, it's time to talk that shyt. 6 years of bullshyt is about to hit now so I need to get this out of my system and will be reserved after this.

WE TOLD YOU, WE! TOLD! YOU!

The fight you saw today, was the same fight you saw 6 years ago. This fight was about boxing i.q. Of course, Manny can look great when he's in there with people looking to be hit, against the best defensive fighter of his era, Floyd was GONE when Manny lunged in. Footwork? I've told people for years that Manny has fast feet, not great footwork. That was very apparent here. Y'all want to know the beauty of this, Floyd never shoulder rolled, not once. High guard, all fight. He took away Manny's left and made him into a one dimensional fighter, a one dimensional fighter that was scared of getting hit. He was content to get a paycheck after he got clocked a few times with a counter right in the first round. If Floyd out-throws you, that's all that you are doing. Once Floyd dropped his arms, basically daring Manny to swing, the fight was over, it was just formalities till the end. Manny got lulled into the same trap that every other Floyd opponent has and that in the ring, it's different with Floyd. It's Floyd, then it's everyone else. Arum, through his careful matchmaking, gave the appearance that created this monster that was supposed to be Manny and that this would be close over the years or that Manny would destroy him. This was easy to see for everyone, there is a blueprint to compete with Floyd, have 15+ pounds on him, have a jab, be taller and dare I say, act a fool in the ring and get dirty, and I'll still bet on Floyd. As soon as Floyd took the first flush punch from Manny, in his head, that was the Neo moment, the 'that's it, for 6 years, this is all I was supposed to be scared of'. Better IQ, more power, faster, better reflexes, better defense, better ring generalship. Just better everything. Crazy thing is, it was evident that he never left second gear. Crazy that with clear slippage, he made an ATG look like he didn't belong in the ring with him, at the age of 38. Feed Manny to Crawford now and let him and Errol Spence become the new nikkas on the block. I said that because styles makes fights, Maidana's fights with Floyd will be closer, just what happened here. Floyd is fukking amazing brehs.