Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Shut out. Footwork did the job.
Study manny's fights..simple.
Floyd made it too easy..floyd is a boxer, not a bar room brawler.
What happened to your dream about the aliens? :mjpls:
Yea PAC had moments boxing...but he, roach, us, America, earth etc all knew you don't out box Floyd May weather

Mannys chance of winning was relentless pressure N hundreds of hundreds of punches from different angles...after the nikka got popped with the right early on that shyt hit the bushes
I tried to tell all the casuals at the 2 parties I went to this, but they all disagreed with me. Once you're getting countered, you stop throwing. Pacman felt those counters and was like :whoa:

Super 6 tournament for the WW title :wow:
who you got in the tourney?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Ca0ZET3.png
The GOAT heels making cacs and smarks mad one win at a time :wow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude basically snorts cocaine , cross dresses on tranny ave n prays for mayweather's down fall.:mjlol:
He's a legendary boxer and he's talking that dumb shyt. It's a shame because of stupid shyt like that Floyd had to push the money persona to cross over and guys like ward are ignored (if they said him as a option I missed it #sog) when they say the next big things . Appreciate the fact he mastered the sweet science and stopped hating , life isn't fukking rocky and the scrappy underdog doesn't always beat the better more skilled guy

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep trying instead of not throwing. Frustration got the best of him. Everybody always wants to blame the defensive fighter, but forget that there's 2 fighters in that ring.

Maidana didn't let the defense and counter punching stop him from throwing. That's why both fights were good.
What the hell did roach train manny in ??????? This was one of the worse corner performances in a big fight ever

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one likes Floyd, he is no role model toanyone. There is a reason everyone in the industry can't stand him. Stop hyping up this woman beating bytch

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I dont understand is how people are like "Manny is so humble, I would respect if Floyd was like that"

After the fight, the man went to Manny twice to hug and congratulate him and his team. He then again did the same as the post conference, while speaking highly of him. I swear nobody watched the fight.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny = sore loser
Cock a Roach = poor tactionist, sore loser
Arum = Devil. Coward.

This was a total wash of a fight. Floyd needs to get to 50 wins by fighting 2 more bums. Khan?