Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I'm a UK fan and mayweather fan...and im glad both join forces to sh!t on their haters

CEC7_1BXIAAfUx7.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Don't let massa see you rooting for mayweather guys

Really though I didn't care who won, because I respect both fighters......I hear the black pride thinking, but Pac never gave me any impression that he was a bad dude. Just like Floyd said, they both made their mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes and we all need forgiveness. So I just wanted a good fight. Maybe it wasn't the best fight and I'm glad I didn't pay for it, but I'm glad I saw it.

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
sports punditry at its worst. the “tbe” claims the white dude is mad about are strawmanish arguments especially at this point. just concentrate on the fight you saw, leave the lagacy arguments to when he retires. plus, most these dudes dont understand boxing anyway. if willie pep was alive in this era dude prolly couldnt get a fight on TV cause he aint a slugger.

Running and holding wouldn't be considered "boring" among certain casuals and mainstream media. Dude would definitely have tv exposure.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Haven't watched boxing in years. I never watched mayweather fight before.

He is a very intelligent fighter. Every move seems to be calculated. He kept the fight in his advantage by emphasizing his range, maintaining good spacing, and implementing a rock-solid defense and counter strategy.

I'm shocked that he is so underrated as fighter by the media. He plays to win. So what? Strategy always beats wild and unhinged aggression, which brings us to Manny.

Pacman Nealry looked like amateur. He was Wailing away and landed almost no hits. He wasted so many calories on some ineffective offense. Then he had the nerve to say he thought he won.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Throughout the first part of the fight when it was maybe Floyd up 3-2 I was a bit worried that he would get screwed on the scorecards cause some of the rounds looked hard to score in the middle of the fight. But Floyd heard what it was pops saying apparently and fought brilliantly from that point on. Manny didn't fight a horrible fight but Floyd showed who was quicker and faster after all the years of me thinking Manny was just as quick and fast. Anytime it looked like Manny had an opening and started to flurry Floyd would dart out of the way or hold those gloves off while Manny teed off and hit nothing but elbows and gloves. I used to think that Manny would have knocked out Floyd if they fought years ago but now i'm not sure after this performance cause Floyd was even faster then and would always have that size advantage. The man is an all time great and that cant be denied. He made Manny look like a bum at times in the ring and this is the second best fighter in the world and a first ballot hall of famer. I expected a close tough fight but at the end I find it hard to give Manny any more then 3 or 4 rounds by time it was over.