Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c3f34ff53b3733c4bc094a27eeccd7d5.jpg

yo we need an anti paq version..

The only I laughed in that picture is Manny's mother :deadrose:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
But what about his SPEED?
Despite what any Floyd stan tells you, Pac's speed is a huge factor in this fight. Pac will probably be the fastest guy Floyd has ever fought. JMM was only able to time Pac and leave him :deadmanny: after 3+ fights and Pac swarming and getting reckless. If you couple that with Floyd being easier to hit than ever, then Pac can and will get to Floyd at times. And if Pac is committed to throwing a lot, Floyd could lose close rounds unless he's willing to stand his ground and exchange.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just real quick....I saw inteview with :sas1:

Very intelligent dude and I respect him a lot. His opinions always come off as absolute though...and thats something I wanted to touch on.

He says Floyd hasnt felt the racism like Ali. There are levels and degrees to anything but you cant elevate one man's plight over another. I dont think you can say there is better or worse racism. To me its all the same. In these times, its more covert so the argument can be made that its more difficult at least in some ways.

He doesnt feel Floyd has a strong case to be called TBE. I say this with all sports.....I dont think there is an overall GOAT. Only by era. How those era's are broken down are different. Floyd has had a pretty long era though.

He also was asked did he think Floyd would be viewed in the same light as SRL, Hearns, etc...he said no. I think differently. He ultimately will be judged differently once he retires. Foreman was not liked at all in his first career, particularly because he was facing an icon. His 2nd career was a total 180. He proved to be a lovable and graceful star. When Floyd's career is over, he wont have to play the heel or "sell" himself, and once that happens, I think he will be well respected by the mainstream.