Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been lookin everywhere in LA for that mexican TMT shirt,most guys said they only brought a few dozen and were surprised Floyd had so many mexican fans rooting for him against paq :russ:
Can't be leave people on here really askin for a streaming link :scust:
Go to your local bar or topless bar,most charging $30 to get in,I got a bottle of henny so imma be callin my über driver that lets me drink and do coke in the car :blessed:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Pacman_BW-1.jpg

He got knocked the fukk out

51771784.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no need to talk trash to sell this fight. Point blank. Its wasted energy. Floyd is only the bad guy when he needs to be. Nobody knows who Maidana is, or Guerrero for that matter. Everyone knows who Manny is and have been waiting on this fight. Why didnt they have a multi-city press tour? There is no need. The trash talk is just to hype up fights against people the general public dont know much or anything about. Thats it, thats all.

Naw, That's not case. His fights always sell no matter what. Everybody knows who Canelo is and Cotto and Sugar Shane Mosley. He talked shyt them in the weight in, etc. Plus, you have to remember that he changed the training route for this fight?....:patrice:. I believe he's focused but this is why he thinks that Manny can beat him......so that's why he's very focused and traning harder than other fights.....that's ebcause he thinks Manny can beat him but I think Floyd wants to destory him badly......that's a little bit sound bad sign to me :lupe:

@Bomberman said it's the best his quote "Honestly, I don't think Mayweather should approach this fight any different than his other ones. Stick with what got you here. That's how you make a major mistake in the ring and walk into something because you want the win so bad you start making uncharacteristic mistakes. That shyt can also work against you, somebody you're trying to mad dog and they're laughing in your face can make you lose it a little.

Don't let that ego get in the way!"

Daps
Mayweather is eating jabs all night brehs.

Cotto showed you hes weak to a jab. Make it a southpaw with the speed and workrate of Pacquiao its going to be an interesting night:smugbiden:

i dunno about a KO/TKO but hes getting knocked down by the Pacman. You heard it here first.