Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli
wonder who they will be supporting?
8558193_orig.jpg
Their nationality but if they knew any better theyd support mayweather since they're the original people of the Phillipines but are treated like dirt over there and swept under the rug like step children.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Watching almost all of Pac's amd May's fights. But one thing I notice about Manny's fights is that both fighters seem to fight reckless and so it seems to a casual that Manny was "dominating". Case in point Pac's fight with Cotto.

Manny def has the speed and power. But it looks like he doesnt watches his head a lot/or block.

One advantage I see Mayweather with is being patient due to his in ring intelligence. But will Mayweather be able to keep up with Pac's speed?
Manny wont be landing many power shots because of the threat of floyds counter punching. He will be eating floyds right hand all night and get desperate chasing floyd, which will cause him to eat more power shots .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But what about his SPEED?
Enough to get in but not enough to do real damage because he will be counter punched to a point where his output will drop and then he will be food. Mayweather unlike Pacman, actually has head movement so he will be straight Wiffing alot of his power shots so like Maidana every cac in the audience will be waiting for ONE punch. If they're smart they'll inject manny with pain inhibitors

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is a ridiculous question if you are a hardcore boxing fan.
Most boxing fans are not hardcore boxing fans so its actually a very real question for the people who actually generate revenue for these fights. If hardcore boxing fans were the only people who watched boxing, boxing would be dead as a busienss

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Enough to get in but not enough to do real damage because he will be counter punched to a point where his output will drop and then he will be food. Mayweather unlike Pacman, actually has head movement so he will be straight Wiffing alot of his power shots so like Maidana every cac in the audience will be waiting for ONE punch. If they're smart they'll inject manny with pain inhibitors
U don't know what ur talking about boxing, u like to make it seem like u do.

Manny does move his head, and the way u wanted to answer the question with mannys speed is the timing of floyd will off set mannys speed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U don't know what ur talking about boxing, u like to make it seem like u do.

Manny does move his head, and the way u wanted to answer the question with mannys speed is the timing of floyd will off set mannys speed.

End result, Manny not hitting Floyd like that and completely unable to mount any kind of dominating offense. Its actually insulting that people think this fight will be close.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
timing can counter speed. just like he did with zab. manny has problems with counter punchers n may is the best he has ever faced.

counters is how u get koed too .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
End result, Manny not hitting Floyd like that and completely unable to mount any kind of dominating offense. Its actually insulting that people think this fight will be close.
that could happen.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That XME forum been up for like a decade :russ:

There's really no way they can kill those streams, they are paid for legally then rebroadcasted from a completely different site. I'm not gonna sit here and say they will 100% be up, but the odds of showtime or HBO killing their streams are slim.
thats good news for me then. :bryantshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am i the only one couldn't sleep last night and today....I only sleep fews hour but still ain't tired and still exciting as f*ck breh....my heart is beating fast :lupe:

I'll leave at 4 pm in Ohio....will arive in one hour to my brother's house boxing party :lupe:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Breh you're only looking at one possible scenario..
its insulting that you dont think that The Fighter of the Decade has no chance