Bushed
Daps
BabyishImpishKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gonna keep it a buck. Movie was horrible. Boyega was the only black person in the entire film.

Film was geared towards little kids and Asians.

Jaegers were damn near doing jujitsu on the ground.

Typical Hollywood trope, abandoned little white girl that is good with fixing things becomes a hero. Once I saw the costar was going to be a little girl I knew it was downhill. Her chemistry with Boyega was forced and she just wasn’t a good actress.

Premise of the series is bad ass and something I grew up on. The execution is horrible.

No one cares about all that!:russ:

After all the grief and coli faux outrage on how Finn has been portrayed the last few years.

All niccas wanna know was was Boyega portrayed as weak or strong?:ufdup:

Everything else will take care of itself:mjlol:

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought it was decent. That’s about it.

Lacked the atmosphere of the first one. Dialogue was more so miss than hit as well.

Definitely a film MADE for China and you can tell.

Might not work out if China does this like it did the last Transformers movie.
China is the only reason a sequel exists.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
And was much better as fights were during day. Issue with first one was so dsrk and hard to make out

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The first one was a lot better. Boyega and the scientists did good in this and the fight scenes were cool but everything else was eh.

The acting and jokes were pretty bad plus the little white girl's story and involvement was bad. Should've had Boyega's sister involved in the ending somehow.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
General consensus from people off this board is that they liked it

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Visuals were piff. Was slowwww in the first half, but the second half was dope once the action picked up. Didn't like the fact all the Jaeger pilots left in the whole world were some kids
You didnt grow up on animes did you

Really wasn't feeling this one. I didn't mind the first one especially because it seemed made for a great theatre experience. I hate when characters walk me through their story and what happened in the first. Also the action was good but the daytime really seemed to wash everything out for me compared to mostly night like the first. Boyega seemed like more of a sidekick to Eastwood' s character at times.
wouldnt surprise me if this was true ppl need to stop sullying denzel's name by linking it to this guy. Hes just too short and stubby with a face that might be seen as marketable

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
This was a fun flick, I liked it more than the first movie

I'm beginning to think Boyega might be gay between his comments in this flick and TFA.