P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I could be wrong but I believe in the play Keyshawn's character gets killed and I think that will be the same in the series. I think Derrick will figure it out and ultimately she will get the short in of the stick.

I also think big bone will take out diamond or try to. I mean they could build on the diamond/keyshawn love story next season but I think it will be more intriguing if someone major is taken out.

Mini vent:

I'm tired of mercedes mad at the world, sassy, mentality.. Her attitude is very triggering for me because I know and have met so many women like her.

She started out as a sassy know it all, holier than thou, arrogant stripper about to quit, got her money taken and got humbled. Then she got turned out by a married woman, all while getting dikked down for money by the hubby, plus her daughter situation. I'm no longer interested in her storyline and she gets so much air time. She doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities..
You need your ass whooped…

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
can ANYONE explain how uncle clifford still has any ownership in the pynk when it got foreclosed on and hailey bought it outright at auction? unless it's strictly due to her being charitable.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
can ANYONE explain how uncle clifford still has any ownership in the pynk when it got foreclosed on and hailey bought it outright at auction? unless it's strictly due to her being charitable.
I think she gave him a piece to keep running it. I think it was like 10 or 15%, but Clifford recontracted it to like a 31/69 split earlier this season.