P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Woddy is becoming my favorite character. It annoyed me how Autumn is being antagonistic towards Mercedes because Cedes has done alot for her. Montavious spirit must still be messing with her shoulder because she only has an issue with it when she is at the Pynk. When she was stripping for coach and Farrah she had no issues. Autumn should be drinking Mercedes bath water.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woddy is becoming my favorite character. It annoyed me how Autumn is being antagonistic towards Mercedes because Cedes has done alot for her. Montavious spirit must still be messing with her shoulder because she only has an issue with it when she is at the Pynk. When she was stripping for coach and Farrah she had no issues. Autumn should be drinking Mercedes bath water.

This could totally end up being the case, but I'm not entirely convinced that the writers just decided the shoulder wasn't going to matter again until now. :mjlol:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
This could totally end up being the case, but I'm not entirely convinced that the writers just decided the shoulder wasn't going to matter again until now. :mjlol:
That whole scene made me mad lol. I'm tired of Mercedes helping people and then they turn around and do her dirty.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Idk, they made Mercedes moves off the pole wack too. I guess they trying to make it seem like she hasnt practiced...........so out of synch? Which is odd since she was dancing for coach. Also, if the shoulder is still an issue, why did they do that exorcism scene with Diamond?

He is? He is clearly off, though. I would suspect he was abused. nikkas aren't usually that weird.
Yep, he was sexually and phycially abused as a child. Called it a "living hell".

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, they made Mercedes moves off the pole wack too. I guess they trying to make it seem like she hasnt practiced...........so out of synch? Which is odd since she was dancing for coach. Also, if the shoulder is still an issue, why did they do that exorcism scene with Diamond?

Yep, he was sexually and phycially abused as a child. Called it a "living hell".

Yeah, it really didn't make a whole lot of sense, even with Clifford implying that it's all in her head.

..........holy shyt, is this show trying to call Mercedes the stripper version of Ben Simmons? :dead:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tyler Perry.

He is? He is clearly off, though. I would suspect he was abused. nikkas aren't usually that weird.

Makes sense. All jokes aside, that's fukked up.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
When she was stripping for coach and Farrah she had no issues.

yall make some good points.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I could be wrong but I believe in the play Keyshawn's character gets killed and I think that will be the same in the series. I think Derrick will figure it out and ultimately she will get the short in of the stick.

I also think big bone will take out diamond or try to. I mean they could build on the diamond/keyshawn love story next season but I think it will be more intriguing if someone major is taken out.

Mini vent:

I'm tired of mercedes mad at the world, sassy, mentality.. Her attitude is very triggering for me because I know and have met so many women like her.

She started out as a sassy know it all, holier than thou, arrogant stripper about to quit, got her money taken and got humbled. Then she got turned out by a married woman, all while getting dikked down for money by the hubby, plus her daughter situation. I'm no longer interested in her storyline and she gets so much air time. She doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities..