P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sick of the casinuh storyline too. And how lame of a nikka you got to be to pay a woman to eat her p*ssy? He deserved to be robbed and shyt.

If a man offered money to eat me, I'd treat him like a hoe too.
I think that scene is just another allusion to the ongoing theme of ‘Colorism/Being Color struck’ since ‘high yella’ Autumn first appeared at ‘Da Pank’. Notice how they had that nikka being ultra thirsty regarding Whisper, while Roulette was borderline sulking because she didn’t receive the same attention. We already see this in overdrive with Keyshawn’s storyline. We see this with the tension between Mecerdes and Autumn. I know Colorism is a hot button topic whether it’s in malice or used tongue in cheek jokingly amongst us, but Katori is definitely exorcising some demons with it.

A couple of other notes:

Say what you want about her, but Reverend Patrice is holding :shaq:. Cedes get it from her mama.

Went from Damn Teek :dame:to Damn Teek:mjcry:.

Loretta Devine pretty much got the playing someone’s mama/big mama game on lock. Her only comp is probably Jenifer Lewis.

Big Bone is definitely up to no good, but I cannot blame HGH Drake for the possible slip up

Mercedes done turned into 95’ Finals Nick Anderson on the pole now :mjcry:. Can’t catch a break at all. I’m somewhat simpathetic to her being grumpy due to always having a storm cloud hanging over.

Lil’ Murda took the ‘I gotta get mine, you gotta get yours’ to another extreme :dame:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Penultimate episode setting the stage for the finale next week. Somebody not making it out alive :francis:

Big Bone ready to give up the info on Diamond :francis:

Keyshawn trying to flee with her kids :francis:

Roulette really pimping now :leon:

Pay 250K to get whipped :picard:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Somebody not making it out alive :francis:
I think it's Keyshawn because when Mane and Mercedes were talking about how it looked like Keyshawn was dancing like it was her last night it seemed like foreshadowing. Mercedes said "it is" and while Keyshawn was floating on the pole all Angelicly, Mercedes and her smiled at each other. She gave Diamond a goodbye/rescue kiss. She wrote Mercedes vanity mirror that she will always be her sister and she reconciled with uncle clifford who told her to never show her beautiful face around there anymore. Also it seems like the writers are about to get lil Murda to replace Mississippi with Mercedes on his Murda tour.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how they managed to put another cliff/murda sex scene in this episode :francis:

Mercedes: Clfford, tell me the truth, is Keyshawn better than me?
Clifford: The Pank was my castle..................Sometiems you gotta dream other dreams.

nikka dodged that question like a motherfukker :russ:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it's Keyshawn because when Mane and Mercedes were talking about how it looked like Keyshawn was dancing like it was her last night it seemed like foreshadowing. Mercedes said "it is" and while Keyshawn was floating on the pole all Angelicly, Mercedes and her smiled at each other. She gave Diamond a goodbye/rescue kiss. She wrote Mercedes vanity mirror that she will always be her sister and she reconciled with uncle clifford who told her to never show her beautiful face around there anymore. Also it seems like the writers are about to get lil Murda to replace Mississippi with Mercedes on his Murda tour.
It could be a misdirect.
Maybe Lil Murda gets shot but ends up killing Thomas Jones character in self defense.
Or maybe Diamond kills Miss' baby daddy on the second confrontation.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Where can I donate Pastor Woodbine? :shaq:
The flesh is weak :ohlawd: Roulette may not be the baddest female character but her sex appeal is through the roof. The Corbin boy paying 250 racks to get whipped threw me for a loop tho...why didn't he just buy the Pynk outright if he had the money? Andre wife got some nerve popping up in town after he caught her with a dikk in her mouth. I can see Dre winning the election and envisioning he and Autumn as a power couple, especially since she knocked up. But that murder gonna come back on her eventually.