P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The flesh is weak :ohlawd: Roulette may not be the baddest female character but her sex appeal is through the roof. The Corbin boy paying 250 racks to get whipped threw me for a loop tho...why didn't he just buy the Pynk outright if he had the money? Andre wife got some nerve popping up in town after he caught her with a dikk in her mouth. I can see Dre winning the election and envisioning he and Autumn as a power couple, especially since she knocked up. But that murder gonna come back on her eventually.
The way I took the character is he always been a little ashamed of having money/resources. That talk with Clifford last week was basically cliff telling him to just use what he's got without shame to get what he wants. So he's on demon time now, getting what he wants with what he has, money. He can't buy the Pynk outright though because even though he got a connection to Cliff, Cliff won't sell for any price and Autumn wants a big bag (more than it's actually worth) for it. The only reason it hasn't sold yet is cuz Cliff is sentimental and Autumn wants a brinks truck.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Most of this episode took place inside The Pink, and what did we get?
  • Uncle Clifford getting his prostate glazed
  • Two men offering to slob each other's knobs
  • Mulatto man cheeks getting flogged
  • Some dude outside calling Uncle Cifford sexy
  • Uncle Clifford twerking on stage
  • AND NOT A SINGLE PAIR OF TITTIES...IN A SHOW ABOUT A STRIP CLUB!!!
Ain't enough :dame: in the world to rate tonight's episode.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Even when Mercedes/whisper went over their routine, they kept cutting to Clifford :mjlol:

Sidenote: I wonder if Meg went the "Tina Snow" route in this show, so that Carl Crawford nikka didnt see any money from this cameo? I imagine she owns the Tina Snow name since she been using it for years :jbhmm:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The way I took the character is he always been a little ashamed of having money/resources. That talk with Clifford last week was basically cliff telling him to just use what he's got without shame to get what he wants. So he's on demon time now, getting what he wants with what he has, money. He can't buy the Pynk outright though because even though he got a connection to Cliff, Cliff won't sell for any price and Autumn wants a big bag (more than it's actually worth) for it. The only reason it hasn't sold yet is cuz Cliff is sentimental and Autumn wants a brinks truck.
But that's where I'm confused. The club went on the market but Cliff ain't have the money to buy. So that's when Autumn swooped in and purchased it outright. If Corbin had the money, why didn't he outbid Autumn? At that point he'd be able to deal directly with Promised Land and cut out the middle man.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
But that's where I'm confused. The club went on the market but Cliff ain't have the money to buy. So that's when Autumn swooped in and purchased it outright. If Corbin had the money, why didn't he outbid Autumn? At that point he'd be able to deal directly with Promised Land and cut out the middle man.
I dont think Corbin had money like that at first? Didnt he get Andre as his lawyer to fight his other two white brothers for a piece of the Dad's money? Dad was white and didnt want to claim him cuz he mixed. I think that was how Corbin and Andres know each other. I may be mistaken though, but I couldve swore Corbin and Andre were dealing with each other season 1.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Most of this episode took place inside The Pink, and what did we get?
  • Uncle Clifford getting his prostate glazed
  • Two men offering to slob each other's knobs
  • Mulatto man cheeks getting flogged
  • Some dude outside calling Uncle Cifford sexy
  • Uncle Clifford twerking on stage
  • AND NOT A SINGLE PAIR OF TITTIES...IN A SHOW ABOUT A STRIP CLUB!!!
wow I haven't seen the episode yet but the writers did say "the gay is not going away".. but damn sounds like they went full throttle again in this episode.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I dont think Corbin had money like that at first? Didnt he get Andre as his lawyer to fight his other two white brothers for a piece of the Dad's money? Dad was white and didnt want to claim him cuz he mixed. I think that was how Corbin and Andres know each other. I may be mistaken though, but I couldve swore Corbin and Andre were dealing with each other season 1.
It makes sense if he came across the money that way.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow I haven't seen the episode yet but the writers did say "the gay is not going away".. but damn sounds like they went full throttle again in this episode.
Dude is overexaggerating like a muthafukka. All that happened but it wasn't close to being the whole show or that outrageous.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The flesh is weak :ohlawd: Roulette may not be the baddest female character but her sex appeal is through the roof. The Corbin boy paying 250 racks to get whipped threw me for a loop tho...why didn't he just buy the Pynk outright if he had the money? Andre wife got some nerve popping up in town after he caught her with a dikk in her mouth. I can see Dre winning the election and envisioning he and Autumn as a power couple, especially since she knocked up. But that murder gonna come back on her eventually.
Yeah I don't like chic's with heavy tattoos but it's the sex appeal of roulette that would have me hooked. Also its wild how Andre wife popped up again but I'll say it again she's waaaay badder than Autumn to me. Andre just too square of a breh to bring that freak out of her.