P-Valley - Mississippi Strip Club TV Series (Starz/July 12th/Trailer)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
-Mercedes sister is somehow the worst out of Mercedes, Tarika, and Chell. :mjlol:
Funny thing is................that isnt Mercedes' sister. That is Tarikas step mom, that somehow got guardianship.
She only really got Tarika because the husband(Mercedes' Baby father) made her promise on his deathbed to not let Mercedes get her :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ain’t no way in hell Mercedes wouldn’t let mane hit in real life

She stare at this nikka 24/7, ain’t got no problem fukking for cash….yet got the willpower to resist her 2pac in a street business suit?

:mjlol:
I couldve swore it was this season she said she was waiting til Mane get out to fukk him. The scene where she playing with herself loudly and Autumn looking mad as hell(Autumn was staying with her at the time). She also said she hadnt fukked a nikka in like over a year. :lolbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I couldve swore it was this season she said she was waiting til Mane get out to fukk him. The scene where she playing with herself loudly and Autumn looking mad as hell(Autumn was staying with her at the time). She also said she hadnt fukked a nikka in like over a year. :lolbron:
Only a matter of time

He bout to be bussing them cheeks wide open while that gummy bear ringtone going off

:wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’d be giving my whole paycheck to the one with the DSL’s

Getting that after party special

:noah:
You sure about that?
sub-buzz-4502-1614878804-27.png

It's funny as hell in both series she is known for her head. In Snowfall she was know for giving good head and humming a song while she did it :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So is Uncle Clifford and the mixed dude half brothers too?

He mentioned something about the mixed dude ripping Barbies up when they were kids..
Nah they just grew up together since youngins in school. That’s why they so close and tell each other stuff they usually don’t share with people, they do have something akin to a sibling relationship

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the name of that song playing in the opening scene with Uncle Clifford cutting Lil Murda head?
Man that beat was smooth.