Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I find it interesting that the KC mob guy managed to actually scare Marty in his office. We haven't really seen Marty like that since Del. Not that he's a tough guy but he's been through so much shyt he's basically desensitized to it. The whole season he wasn't phased by either the Snells or the Cartel, whenever someone threatened him he was like:ld:. But for some reason Cosgrove made him shyt his pants.

I think it's a result of Marty's breakdown after he bodied Mason. Dude started acting funny since.

I'm glad he :cape: that oxyhead thot tho. I bet most viewers had no sympathy for her but after what happened to Mason, I wanted to see her get a good ending.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:manepicard::mjlol:

When I first saw her I swear I thought she looked like that lion from the Beauty and the Beast show in the 90’s my mother used to watch

beauty_beast_tv_8817-h_2017.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So I watched the whole thing and here are my thoughts.

This is some white nonsense just like I said when I watched the first episode. If you can completely suspend your belief that some white accountant can "outsmarten" a fukken mexican cartel and a mob and even the FBI then this show can be entertaining

The FBI guy

I am fukken pissed he got killed off. I grew to actually like that character, usually the FBI guys on tv are these straight laced people but this dude was dark, and he was weird looking which made the character more interesting. If the family outsmarts the FBI next season, I will really give this show the sideeye.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Just started on this show last night...

I watched the premier all the way through. After the episode ended, I come to find out it was the 1st episode of SEASON TWO :martin:

So I ended up watching the Season one first episode as intended...:manny: