Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Just started on this show last night...

I watched the premier all the way through. After the episode ended, I come to find out it was the 1st episode of SEASON TWO :martin:

So I ended up watching the Season one first episode as intended...:manny:
LOL! My boy did that with game of thrones and said he didn't like it because he didn't understand what was going on and he never went back to try to watch season 1....

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I watched the whole thing and here are my thoughts.

This is some white nonsense just like I said when I watched the first episode. If you can completely suspend your belief that some white accountant can "outsmarten" a fukken mexican cartel and a mob and even the FBI then this show can be entertaining

The FBI guy

I am fukken pissed he got killed off. I grew to actually like that character, usually the FBI guys on tv are these straight laced people but this dude was dark, and he was weird looking which made the character more interesting. If the family outsmarts the FBI next season, I will really give this show the sideeye.
Then your thoughts on breaking bad can’t be much different

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
phenomenal season:wow:even better than the first

Marty=Walter White
Wendy=Heisenberg
Ruth=Jessie pinkman

these are my favorite characters on the show btw, and hope they never decide to kill one of them off. doing so would REALLY effect the show.

speaking of characters

the characters have really blossomed this season, terrific acting. whether you love or hate a character, if it wasn't for the great acting, you wouldn't have any feelings for them at all. lord knows i hated darlene and that cop (felt bad for him in the end tho, he was gonna take care of his mom). lord also knows i loved wendy, marty, and ruth. then you got the lawyer lady (love her as well, lowkey would smash her tall ass. bit pulled up to marty's office one episode in silk pajamas :pachaha:), the nerdy nikka who's boo'd up with that stripper. buddy. that lady that wore a wire etc. :wow:

just so many character dynamics. we lost a good amount of them this season to. they're not just keeping everybody alive. never was someone killed off this season and i didnt feel some type of way.

last season i felt like jason bateman was in mostly every scene. now i feel like there was more balance this time around. everyone played their part. and there's always some kind of fukkery. the show may reach at times, but honestly they do it at the right times.

cant wait for next season, literally. while many things were tied up in episode 10. there's so many directions they can go with multiple characters, and storylines.

Last edited:
Daps
Ribbs, If I recall correctly those tapes were from his "boyfriend" last season who he was setting up and who ended up being killed for it. Can someone correct me?