Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
That foreshadowing between Jacob/Darlene and Marty/Wendy. She gonna try and off him next season, I guarantee it :damn:

Helen was definitely subtly warning Wendy to not run off when she popped up at the house. She was the one googling the Golden Coast on her computer so the cartel knew for sure.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just started binge watching the first season. About 5 episodes in and really like it. How does Netflix air them? Is it weekly?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So I watched the whole thing and here are my thoughts.

This is some white nonsense just like I said when I watched the first episode. If you can completely suspend your belief that some white accountant can "outsmarten" a fukken mexican cartel and a mob and even the FBI then this show can be entertaining

The FBI guy

I am fukken pissed he got killed off. I grew to actually like that character, usually the FBI guys on tv are these straight laced people but this dude was dark, and he was weird looking which made the character more interesting. If the family outsmarts the FBI next season, I will really give this show the sideeye.
You haven't watched enough good shows with crooked FBI agents. :yeshrug:

Boardwalk empire was another good example.

As for the show/plot itself. Breh, if you were already set/predisposed to NOT like the show and approached the shyt with the :comeon::smugdraper: attitude then watched it looking for reasons to not like it and argue with people as to why then of course you're going to be skeptical about everything and find every hole in the story to nitpick.

I typically approach each show with an open mind and I let it be what it is. I let the show runners tell me the story their way rather than try to compare it to other shows. If I ended up liking it then good. If not I move onto the next.

Also he is not outsmarting the Cartel in any way. He's a prized asset who did good work for them and Del vouched for him to give him a shot at redeeming himself. Del got to know him well, remember? The only way he failed Del was that from the start Del told him he didn't want his partner Bruce involved (the one that stole money) and Marty failed him in that way. Other than that you heard Del say he's the one who's been able to clean more money the fastest of all others that particular cartel have dealt with.

But again i know cats like you. You heard all the hoopla, convinced yourself that it can't be as good as people say before hand and went in with a :smugdraper: mindset so of course you'll find holes. Real or imaginary

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The only thing to me that is extremely outlandish is the cartel lawyer and how she is always the last person seen with missing people and no Investigation on her :mjlol: and how 2 Mexican hitmen are in white trash inbred territory shooting people with fullys and no extreme FBI presence shows up :mjlol: entertaining show.

his c*nt wife turning into heisenberg :ehh: