Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Running to Australia with millions seems way more appealing to me then waiting to piss off the cartels, KC mafia, dealing with dirty politicians or getting caught up in FBI charge

Wendy made a sharp turn and loves the power

Will Ruth remain loyal or will she feel double crossed ...that wasn't a Byrd move that was a Wendy audible

For some reason I thought this would conclude with season 2 and Wendy would decide to stay with the rich politician instead of going with her family as the twist

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I find it interesting that the KC mob guy managed to actually scare Marty in his office. We haven't really seen Marty like that since Del. Not that he's a tough guy but he's been through so much shyt he's basically desensitized to it. The whole season he wasn't phased by either the Snells or the Cartel, whenever someone threatened him he was like:ld:. But for some reason Cosgrove made him shyt his pants.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoyable season. Dope acting, dope characters, cool cinematography, the only real weak point of the show is the writing. I keep having to suspend disbelief further and further and find myself rolling my eyes at some of the shyt but since I like the characters and the actors playing them I'm still down for the ride.

So glad that FBI agent finally got got. Dude was a piece of shyt.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Running to Australia with millions seems way more appealing to me then waiting to piss off the cartels, KC mafia, dealing with dirty politicians or getting caught up in FBI charge

Wendy made a sharp turn and loves the power

Will Ruth remain loyal or will she feel double crossed ...that wasn't a Byrd move that was a Wendy audible

For some reason I thought this would conclude with season 2 and Wendy would decide to stay with the rich politician instead of going with her family as the twist

The cartel lawyer let Wendy know that they were monitoring the whole family's web browsing history the whole time. That means they knew about all the plans Marty was making and all of the extra money laundering their son was doing.

If they tried to run, they'd never get away.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyable season. Dope acting, dope characters, cool cinematography, the only real weak point of the show is the writing. I keep having to suspend disbelief further and further and find myself rolling my eyes at some of the shyt but since I like the characters and the actors playing them I'm still down for the ride.

So glad that FBI agent finally got got. Dude was a piece of shyt.

He had his flaws and wasn't a perfect human but he's not a bad guy ...he's trying to stop cartels and he has some personal flaws but gave guys like Marty an out

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The cartel lawyer let Wendy know that they were monitoring the whole family's web browsing history the whole time. That means they knew about all the plans Marty was making and all of the extra money laundering their son was doing.

If they tried to run, they'd never
get away.

When you put it that way you may be right that's when Wendy must have realized running wasn't going to free them...but could they really know his plans and location just by looking at browsing sites? Were his phone calls wired too?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When you put it that way you may be right that's when Wendy must have realized running wasn't going to free them...but could they really know his plans and location just by looking at browsing sites? Were his phone calls wired too?
If he's been searching for houses in Australia all day, then it won't be hard for an organization as big as the cartel he's working with to narrow down where he went.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If he's been searching for houses in Australia all day, then it won't be hard for an organization as big as the cartel he's working with to narrow down where he went.

I feel like the cartel lady must have known and basically was making an appeal to Wendy half warning....letting her know Cartel respects what they have done and not to fukk it up with bailing cuz they will be found

Marty is just stuck in this lifestyle he can't escape

Wonder if Cartel muscles up on kansas City mob to protect their assets next season

Cuz I don't know how Marty can get union workers in there without pissing off the politicians who supported the bill

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I find it interesting that the KC mob guy managed to actually scare Marty in his office. We haven't really seen Marty like that since Del. Not that he's a tough guy but he's been through so much shyt he's basically desensitized to it. The whole season he wasn't phased by either the Snells or the Cartel, whenever someone threatened him he was like:ld:. But for some reason Cosgrove made him shyt his pants.

Don't him and the KC Mob have history? Probably get flashbacks next season

Daps

He googled that plane.... The cartel would've never let him get out of the state.