Ozark - Season 2 (Official Thread)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm surprised y'all thought Cade was anything more than a dumb redneck. I figured he was just more ruthless than his brothers, that's why they were scared of him, and scared of messing with Ruth cuz he'd fukk them up. But I never thought that he was some sort of mastermind....if he was, his family wouldn't be living in a couple trailers dirty as fukk:heh:

Only the Snells struck me as being any kind of sophisticated criminal in that town.
Well i overstated a bit. I'm not saying i thought dude was some brainiac. But i didnt expect him to be as weak as he was. Dude crumbled under pressure like when he was banging on Ruth's door after she refused to give him an alibi. He basically fell apart quickly after that.

And you can see how Ruth herself if somewhat like him in a way. She's smarter and has vision but as you can see despite all that she still seeks his approval as shown when she was crying " i'm not a fukkup daddy!!!"

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Jason Bateman low key the funniest actor alive right now

Even in a show this serious and dark his reactions to shyt have me :dead::dead::dead:
Thats what i be saying!!
His faces be off the meat!
:mjlol:

He makes them faces that your mother would smack the breakfast out you for making.
:deadmanny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just finished. Wendy's arc this season actually reminded me of Walter White in season 4 of Breaking Bad a little. When she said:
“It's always better to be the person holding the gun than the person running from the gunman,”
that was kind of her "I am the one who knocks" moment.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished. Wendy's arc this season actually reminded me of Walter White in season 4 of Breaking Bad a little. When she said:
“It's always better to be the person holding the gun than the person running from the gunman,”
that was kind of her "I am the one who knocks" moment.
That shyt there was:whew:

Had Marty like :dwillhuh::francis:

Daps
We agree that dude was an idiot what we don't agree is you trying rationalize him being an idiot

But there is no reason for us to fight because they are lazy writers, I'll give you that

But let's walk down stupid row, let you tell it, cade was just trying to steal Marty's money, not the cartel. So when cade came up on the coffins, they were supposed to be just Marty's money, not the cartels. Racks and racks and racks of money that are just Marty's not the cartel

OK....

I never said that, or any of what you wrote in that paragraph. Your reading comprehension is so ass. :snoop:

Daps
Well i overstated a bit. I'm not saying i thought dude was some brainiac. But i didnt expect him to be as weak as he was. Dude crumbled under pressure like when he was banging on Ruth's door after she refused to give him an alibi. He basically fell apart quickly after that.

And you can see how Ruth herself if somewhat like him in a way. She's smarter and has vision but as you can see despite all that she still seeks his approval as shown when she was crying " i'm not a fukkup daddy!!!"

Yea, I think he overstepped his comfort zone killing Petty. He killed him out of emotion then immediately knew he fukked up. Started going into panic mode.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We agree that dude was an idiot what we don't agree is you trying rationalize him being an idiot

But there is no reason for us to fight because they are lazy writers, I'll give you that

But let's walk down stupid row, let you tell it, cade was just trying to steal Marty's money, not the cartel. So when cade came up on the coffins, they were supposed to be just Marty's money, not the cartels. Racks and racks and racks of money that are just Marty's not the cartel

OK....
I don't know where you get that from.

Cade knew that any attack on or affiliation with Marty was essentially messing with the Cartel. And He saw it first hand when they came and tortured the fukk out of Ruth just because they suspected she may be in contact with the FBI.

The Cartel wouldn't give a fukk if Ruth was an informant spying on some other people. But if she's an informant AND close to Marty... their prize money-man...nah son.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't know where you get that from.

Cade knew that any attack on or affiliation with Marty was essentially messing with the Cartel. And He saw it first hand when they came and tortured the fukk out of Ruth just because they suspected she may be in contact with the FBI.

The Cartel wouldn't give a fukk if Ruth was an informant spying on some other people. But if she's an informant AND close to Marty... their prize money-man...nah son.
you saw how desparate the cartel was to get a shoe in on a real america establishment, should be an interesting third season, network television has been put on notice