Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:wow: I fukking hate the wife. The bytch is just annoying. Smug fukking bytch.

:philjacksonlol:One thing that I'll never understand, you got these guys with the worst wives but they don't anything about it. shyt makes no sense.

:philjacksonlol:Walt was super gangster by the time he found out Skylar was getting fukked by that homo Ted. What did he do? Nothing. bytch went on to take his hard earned money and gave it to Ted so he can take care of that IRS shyt.

:philjacksonlol: Same thing with Marty. His wife was getting piped by that geriatric Jewish lawyer, and what did he do about it? Nothing.

:philjacksonlol: shyt really makes no sense. We need a TV character that will take action and take no shyt from his wife.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Decided to watch up to ep 5 to make a final decision. Despite the flaws this show has, I'll finish it. I'm interested in Snell's involvement now.

The characters, aside from Marty, are wack. And even Marty isn't that great or stand out of a character. Female Justin Timberlake is just a weak, poor woman's version of Boyd Crowder, but she's the second "best" character. Snell might take that spot, tho. :jbhmm:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Del :wow: turn your back on hillbillies brehs :picard:

Also Marty always walking around thinking he's untouchable and shyt...breh no one cares who your boss is I'd have clapped him and his family to get at that.

\\//JohnnyCA$H\\//

Pillmatic
Daps
Reppin
in the murder capital where we murda for capital
Just binged this all yesterday,
On episode 8; got to thinking :jbhmm:

how did petty know Russ was a fakkit?

Not sure how to make a spoiler but it was when he was reading his arrest history said he got caught with a male prostitue way back when

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Just binged this all yesterday,

Not sure how to make a spoiler but it was when he was reading his arrest history said he got caught with a male prostitue way back when
yeah missed that, but in ep9, when petty comes clean to Russ, he admits that's how he found out