Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

Daps
:beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

the only nikka on the show, and they have to make that motherfukker gay. God damn it. That agenda is really fukken real.

Also Get Married brehs, ol'girl losing her shyt in the supermarket over ice cream. :mjlol:

People of Missouri. :hhh:
Another state I am not going to step in.

They really have to interject that gay shyt into EVERYTHING these days :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm out then. :hubie:

That second ep had me losing interest.

Too early to quit, I'd say watch two more eps and it you're not interested drop it. You might even grow to like the wife. IMO the only annoying person to me in the show is the daughter even then Marty's fam ain't complete trash like Walt's was. :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Too early to quit, I'd say watch two more eps and it you're not interested drop it. You might even grow to like the wife. IMO the only annoying person to me in the show is the daughter even then Marty's fam ain't complete trash like Walt's was. :russ:
I'll give it one more ep.

This hick chick with curly hair looks like Justin Timberlake. :dead:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Finished watching it...I'm meh. Not as nuanced as Bloodline.
The daughter looks like a transgender.
The boy is a psycho
Wife is notch below Skylar White in terms of hated wives.
Bateman was good in this. but it seems like he plays the same character in whatever he's in.

This seems like a 1 or 2 season deal because they killed everybody that pushes the story forward. Plus they were good characters in terms of acting.

If they do a season 2 it will be the heroin growers vs. the mexicans, other than that I can't see the story getting any more interesting.[/SPOILERS]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The pilot was dope, but then it just gets kind of wack to me. There was shyt that had me questioning the show, which is never good; mainly how long this show can last with what's given. I don't see it lasting long unless it jumps the shark.

Other reasons why as well. The LOGLINE was bullshyt to bring you in, and it looks like that's not gonna be the main focus point.

I'm not gonna watch a show about a family "hiding," trying to adjust in a town full of trailer trash. :hhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The pilot was dope, but then it just gets kind of wack to me. There was shyt that had me questioning the show, which is never good; mainly how long this show can last with what's given. I don't see it lasting long unless it jumps the shark.

Other reasons why as well. The LOGLINE was bullshyt to bring you in, and it looks like that's not gonna be the main focus point.

I'm not gonna watch a show about a family "hiding," trying to adjust in a town full of trailer trash. :hhh:
i'll admit to you that it should be easier to launder to the money than Bateman's character is making out to be, he didn't even follow the script, he was supposed to go for tourists, not people who lived there. ANd there is carpetbaggers and European immigrants everywhere, so yeah, it looks like they trying to create drama. But as soon as people find out, you got more than five dollars, they gonna try to rob you and he bragging to trailer trash, that he got eight million.

i like shows like this more than shows like the "get Down", looks like chick was cast on both shows because she would outshine anyone. SHe is like Tastee from #orangisthenewblack, she's slightly capable and Im slightly not atttracted to her, to quote Caputo

They had me at the midwestern strip club in the trailer

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
. But as soon as people find out, you got more than five dollars, they gonna try to rob you and he bragging to trailer trash, that he got eight million.

Another thing I didn't care for; that a lot of people know about his dealings.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just finished the season. I'm hooked. It's definitely eating off of the Breaking Bad formula.

-Ruth had the Mizzurruh accent down pretty good. She sounded like alot of cacs i went to college with
-That Snell bytch gotta be the dumbest unaware broad ever. She sat up there saying all kinds of racist shyt to the mexican dude then got mad at being called a redneck:dead:
-Marty woulda have been better off just going to the feds and witness protection really went through all this shyt :heh:
-that old sick man came through with the shotty:salute:
-ole red beard turning gay that easy:dame: ...that Fed's gaydar on steroids:bryan:
-Marty's wife a true aint-shyt bytch. Her face when that P.I. was like "he hired me months ago"....she was :jbhmm::huhldup::damn: inside....:laff: