Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just binged this entire shyt today. It was that good. Easiest original show on Netflix to watch since Stranger Things probably. :wow:

So I get the comparisons to Breaking Bad and I agree with them...but after finishing the whole thing. It actually reminded me more of Justified. I don't know. Maybe the setting, dialogue, and comedic timing is what's doing it for me. But I wouldn't even be surprised if some of the writers from that show was on this. @hex I'm interested in your take after you watch it.

I'm gonna peep this in a day or two. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Fred.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It'll be interesting to see if Bateman can pull off the dramatic turn like Cranston did.
Have you seen "The Gift"?
I still gotta watch it but I think the coli said it was pretty good and he did well in it. It's not like he's always in comedy anyway or is he?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So...watch or nah? :lupe:
Nah :camby:. Not for you
no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

On episode 6 now :wow:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
2 eps in. It's not bad: I'm just not engaged. :ld:

The wife is putting me off. The potential storylines have me questioning if I should give it up or not.

So can someone who has finished the series give me some info: Is the majority of the show Marty and his fam adjusting to the new area?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
2 eps in. It's not bad: I'm just not engaged. :ld:

The wife is putting me off. The potential storylines have me questioning if I should give it up or not.

So can someone who has finished the series give me some info: Is the majority of the show Marty and his fam adjusting to the new area?

Not too much of that and it's mostly with the kids. And Imo Wendy >>>>>>>> Skylar