Ozark - (Official Season 1 Thread)

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Episode four

It doesn't make sense that Marty would want the fact that he's financing the new church to be made public.The community already have doubts about him because of the strip nikka situation....Also why would people want to join a church that's being bakrolled by a strip club owner ?

Five
They're really discussing murder openly during a prison visit? :what:

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
why is this man giving up all his clean money to save the pastor and his wife? Put his own family on the line like that? Smh

And Charlotte is a god dam stupid hoe. What'd she think was gonna happen after she gave up that p*ssy? Especially to a tourist

This show is good, but they forcing this gay shyt too much. And of course they made the Black FBI agent the crazy gay lover :scust:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
why is this man giving up all his clean money to save the pastor and his wife? Put his own family on the line like that? Smh

And Charlotte is a god dam stupid hoe. What'd she think was gonna happen after she gave up that p*ssy? Especially to a tourist

This show is good, but they forcing this gay shyt too much. And of course they made the Black FBI agent the crazy gay lover :scust:
I fast forward every gay scene .That shyt is so forced I don't have time for it .Even the way that shyt started was goofy as hell.Do gay nikkas have a gay 6th sense or some shyt ?

Charlotte is 15 breh. Of course she made a bad p*ssy decision.There are 30 year old women that are out here making those same dumbass moves

As far as giving up his clean money for the pastor I think having another death related to Marty would really blow everything up. Bruce and his girl? Dead. Redneck strip club owner? dead.Having the pastor and his wife murdered would really make shyt hot for him.That and maybe Marty can't stomach having a death pinned on him.Dude isn't heartless