Owner of Silk Road gets life in prison

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it would :russ:

There are countries that don't have extradition treaties with the US.
He was making money on us soil on the us biggest cash crop. By any means neccesary, the us wouldve got to him.

If u dont understand that the us wants it a monopoly on that drug trade at any cost (just dig deep into the history in the us war on drugs) then i cant debate that with you.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He was making money on us soil on the us biggest cash crop. By any means neccesary, the us wouldve got to him.

If u dont understand that the us wants it a monopoly on that drug trade at any cost (just dig deep into the history in the us war on drugs) then i cant debate that with you.

:dead:

I'm sure they want Snowden more than they wanted Ulbricht, I'm sure they want Assata Shakur badly as well, and the list goes on and on and on. He had enough money to hide out in multiple countries and pay someone high up to make sure nothing happened to him.

You don't seem to realize that there are countries out there that could give a fukk about being in the good graces of the US and would happily take in a multi-millionaire.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

I'm sure they want Snowden more than they wanted Ulbricht, I'm sure they want Assata Shakur badly as well, and the list goes on and on and on. He had enough money to hide out in multiple countries and pay someone high up to make sure nothing happened to him.

You don't seem to realize that there are countries out there that could give a fukk about being in the good graces of the US and would happily take in a multi-millionaire.
good posting :ehh: