Own A Pitbull They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. It's The Owner, Not The Dog They Said...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.. me and Bishop would have had to go out back for a chat.

Indeed. We would have also taken the law firm of Smith and Wesson to mediate our discussion. They have done wonders in the past of negotiating peace deals.

smith-and-wesson-4506-1-45-acp-pistol-2.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Emotions aside, What makes it act that way? My father had a pitt and said it never hurt anybody, no kids or anything.

Some dogs you have to raise around people, but she's the owner
This dog has misplaced aggression issues. He’s protective of his food. If he wanted to bite her then he would’ve. He was upset at the other dog being in his space with food and was growling towards her but AT the other dog.

Again, this goes with being a responsible owner. My younger pit bull is like that so we feed them in separate rooms. She won’t do that shyt to me, she’ll just bite the other dog for being by her bowl. So we work with her sharing a space to eat and gradually move them closer. Incidents become farther and fewer apart. But 100% misplaced aggression.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Annnnnd of course the panty wearing tissue soft p*ssy boys of the Coli are in an uproar with their anti-Pitbull hate. Never mind the fact that it’s clear this girl abuses/provokes that dog regularly. Or the fact that she clearly has zero bond with it. Let’s just hitch up in our emotions grab our pitchforks and cry our anti-Pitbull hearts out. Y’all funny *chuckles

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka I have two...

Don't tell me what my dogs do..

The behavior in that video is CLEARLY one of an agitated dog...
Your two dogs dont represent all pitbulls.

:comeon:

There are plenty of examples of pits turning on their owners for no reason, your experience doesn't discount other incidents.

Stats dont even line up with your experience either. Pits are by far the most dangerously unpredictable dog on the planet, the 2nd most dangerous dog, rottweilers, has nowhere near the amount of attacks as pits.

There are 5 pitbull attacks for every 1 rottweiler attack.

Demons who's only place in this world should be at the end of a China man's chopsticks.

:hhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Annnnnd of course the panty wearing tissue soft p*ssy boys of the Coli are in an uproar with their anti-Pitbull hate. Never mind the fact that it’s clear this girl abuses/provokes that dog regularly. Or the fact that she clearly has zero bond with it. Let’s just hitch up in our emotions grab our pitchforks and cry our anti-Pitbull hearts out. Y’all funny *chuckles
What proof is there that she was abusing that dog?

Yall swear everytime a pitbull does what pitbulls are known for doing, its always the owners fault.

Why doesn't every breed snap like pits do? Are we expected to believe that only pits get abused?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Pit bulls are fukkin psycho. Especially when they come from suspect breeders.

You have to be dominant or they will take charge. This is a case of a horrible unfit owner. You can tell she's way too timid to have a pit, but she probably likes the way it looks.